Prasidh Krishna review

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

He can still come good, but it’s nice to see the pace worshippers have already started brushing aside all the complements they showered at him.

I love pace and bounce. Absolutely love intimidating bowling. Can't get that thrill with gentle medium pacers. 

However I love me some metronome accurate bowlers too who can keep it tight and just put constant pressure. Boland, what ishant used to do for us etc. 

If you can't bowl 135 to 145 which is the sweet spot it's fine as long as you can keep it tight and have metronome accuracy at 130 to 138 pace. Ofcourse such bowlers need to be complemented with strike bowlers who are very likely to be complete bowlers like bumrah Cummins rabada who all bowl between 135 to 145 with skill, variations and bounce

On 1/5/2024 at 7:32 AM, raki05 said:

The worst thing about Prasidh is his attitude this is something i pointed out when he played his debut international odi series against eng and performed well. The way that guy walks back to his bowling run up as if the only time he needs to run or be agile while bowling . He doesn’t have temperament for international cricketer where he apply his brain be more proactive not just in bowling but batting as well. For such a huge physique which he has , he looks meek and dumb. Prasad was much slower than him but he has more spink and fight in his bowling and batting, i remember him hitting a last ball six on Macgrath bowling.

Prasad was a fighter inspite of being just a decent bowler. Prasidh can't tie shoe lace of Prasad.

Edited by RajBan
On 1/5/2024 at 9:40 AM, Suhaan said:

Yes yes,ICC knockout India vs Aus ,Nairobi 2000

He hit last ball six of McGrath to take the score to 265 from 259

Same match where Yuvi batted for the first time and scored 84 runs,Zaheer cleaned up Steve Waugh with 89mph delivery

Robin Singh cleaned up Damien Martyn ,lol

This match is etched in my memory

What Yuvaraj did was pure attitude. No fear for a 18 year old.

Miss those days where young players if telented used to get chances and backing without regional quota or corporate sponsors pulling strings.