NZ beat Pak (4-1) in the 5 match T20 series

Lot of malnourished midgets in Pak team...  You can't compete with SENA sides without proper fitness. 

Rizwan for all the hate looks most fit in the side... Even though he is a midget. 

Babar, Rauf have a belly... Others are not worth mentioning. 

Wasim Jnr looks like a proper athlete...  Has a bullet arm. 

5 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Visited PeePee, arguably the most entertaining cricket forum on earth.  As expected, most of the pre-tournament posts by bakis fully rejuvenated/thrilled me.  Came across plenty of posts claiming Ifti chacha as Pak's Daryll Mitchel.:hysterical:  Mamoon is taking all such posts to the cleaners one after another.  

Fun fact. Darryl Mitchell shites on all our players in t20. Easily

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Till Rizwan is in T20 team I feel confident about win at NY

He keeps playing the wounded warrior script in almost every match given a chance. tumbles,falls, pills, physio, the works. Its almost like a David Dhawan movie script. Gets stale after sometime.

To be fair he did announce in public didn't he, that he's not here to play cricket primarily. His main objective is to spread faith.

Might as well stop playing entirely and concentrate on his primary objective.

Chuckte Raho

TC

Papu azam…yea there two in pak team. One hailed as greatest batsman to be coming from asia was dropped twice and yet only 13 at less than 50 sr. That is one hella selfish innings that can be matched from our one n only super star from bengaluru….rahul aka kela

Man other azam is soo fat is he not embarrased to be on tv and he cant even crouch poor guy while wking. If i were him i would hide from everyone for three months and train and sleep in gym

Edited by Chaos