ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Yeah good idea to have them with a trophy but what will Dravid hold? England tests maybe? But that is not on the same level with SRT's and Dhoni's trophies. I suggest you should use Sachin's 200 runs pic, Dhoni's WC winning shot pic and Dravid's Adelaide test pic. 5612424.cms131023.jpg11214755.cms
Thanks for the suggestion.....but it is kinda hard to make those pics work.........especially SRT with his arms stretched....

Thanks....:two_thumbs_up: Kuch aur logon ko dekhne de......Will add finishing touches later.....maybe one final version.....
one small suggestion,maybe have Tendu n Dravid in ODI kits too as it is mostly about LOI success

one small suggestion' date='maybe have Tendu n Dravid in ODI kits too as it is mostly about LOI success[/quote'] There is a reason why I put them in the Test kit....the background pretty much has only saffron and green.....not much white......the white part of the tricolor is represented by SRT and Dravid's test kit.....Dhoni in blue for Ashoka chakra.......i'm not sure how successfully the idea has been executed....but yea....that's the logic

There is a reason why I put them in the Test kit....the background pretty much has only saffron and green.....not much white......the white part of the tricolor is represented by SRT and Dravid's test kit.....Dhoni in blue for Ashoka chakra.......i'm not sure how successfully the idea has been executed....but yea....that's the logic
awesome:two_thumbs_up:

There is a reason why I put them in the Test kit....the background pretty much has only saffron and green.....not much white......the white part of the tricolor is represented by SRT and Dravid's test kit.....Dhoni in blue for Ashoka chakra.......i'm not sure how successfully the idea has been executed....but yea....that's the logic
Very intelligent :hatsoff:

Awesome! :hatsoff:

Thanks everyone.....:icflove:....your suggestions really helped..... Since people liked the last version......i just made a few minor changes....and added the finishing touches...... Do we have our final version people?? mj0u.jpg

Thanks everyone.....:icflove:....your suggestions really helped..... Since people liked the last version......i just made a few minor changes....and added the finishing touches...... Do we have our final version people?? mj0u.jpg
nice :dance: