For old times' sake: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I've just had a post deleted and been accused of being a Paki because I went against the staus quo. I dont see much difference in censorship. Seems that you're only free to post what you like here as long as it's anti Paki and pro the attitude on the board
Quit lying through your teeth. I just went through the moderator logs because I found it hard to believe that any of your post was deleted and none of your post has been deleted.
I've just had a post deleted and been accused of being a Paki because I went against the staus quo. I dont see much difference in censorship. Seems that you're only free to post what you like here as long as it's anti Paki and pro the attitude on the board
and what was ur post about ? post it again if u want I remember Aussies coming here and calling us everything and no one got banned .. so I dont know why ur post got deleted

i have posted some seriously vile crap here and i have never been censored... so i dont quite know what rohip is going on about. trust me mate, as compared to our contemporary, this site is a lot more tolerant and permissive, which is why i enjoy visiting this place. our contemporary site has some interesting debates, however, all those debates have a common underlying theme: the compatibility of islam with contemporary science and economics... and while each time the debate is seemingly won by those arguing in favor of science and agnosticism with respect to religion, these very individuals are censured by the moderators and warned for their apparent disrespect towards the religion (how so ever archaic it might be) of the other posters. but as sam harris said, there is a yawn in the casm of nhilism... there is a growing number of members of that site that are embracing science and reason over religion and unsurprisingly, they also happen to be the best hope for the future of pakistan.