Batting order for the next match

I think that Dhoni sent Yousuf in a comfortable situation, so that he can take out the pressure from him on his debut... but the batting order is something that he has to sort out for the next match. What I would think will be ideal 1,2 sehwag - gambhir 3. raina - who can nullify the pace and make use of the power play 4. rohit 5. yuvraj 6. Dhoni 7. yusuf - slogging in the last 10 - 15 overs Whatever dhoni does, i hope he will let raina face more overs... than exposing yusuf a little too early.

1,2 sehwag - gambhir 3. raina - who can nullify the pace and make use of the power play 4. rohit 5. yuvraj 6. Dhoni 7. yusuf - slogging in the last 10 - 15 overs
Similar to what I would have. Probably sandwich Yuvi between Raina and Rohit to come up at #4

i am not sure...what would be the batting order after the openers...for Raina, Yuvi and Rohit... i seriously believe..sachin should cut down on his ODIs matches...and give his body some rest... Our young lads are now capable enough to beat tatti reams like Pakistan and SL.....in ODIs... If Rohit Sharma comes at number 3...then Yuvi will come at 4...so raina will get left out... then still we will have Rohit and Dhoni to consolidate...as both are cool headed players.. Not that Raina can not play according to situations... But i think Raina will be best utilised when he comes at 3 or 4...

With regard to the batting' date=' we had just one batsman in the entire lineup with an average over 40. Not since the 90s have we fielded such a team.[/quote'] ... and we have never been this confident then This line up would have made 1996 SA players Fannie devilliers, donald, pollock, mcmillan, klusener pee in their pants. Who were the indian batsmen who used to lose against them in all the matches? some rathod, azhar, kambli, manjrekar... the less said the better.
With regard to the batting' date=' we had just one batsman in the entire lineup with an average over 40. Not since the 90s have we fielded such a team.[/quote'] f*** batting - our bowling is rarely talked of imo...current bowling in odis >> 90's bowling in odis