Congress gave Andhra Pradesh Muslims quota in 2004, but HC stuck down

gattaca

I remember this specific instance. Congress won in 2004 and passed a bill to give reservations to Muslims. KCR also tried the same. How are oppressors downtrodden lol ? Various muslim kings ruled India for centuries. But they are downtrodden and congress wanted to give reservation. At least the courts spared us from this nonsense. Congress appeasement wasn’t communal. Manmohan statement on resources was also communal.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/congress-gave-andhra-pradesh-muslims-quota-in-2004-but-hc-struck-it-down/articleshow/109542117.cms

Edited by gattaca

14 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

BJP recently gave ST rights to Pahadi Muslims of Rajouri Poonch in Jammu Kashmir before LS elections. 

They are pretenders. 

There's a massive difference between giving blanket reservation to the whole Muslim community and giving it to a particular section of Muslims in a particular state. 

Even dominant Hindu castes like Rajputs have OBC reservation in certain states. 

Just now, AuxiliA said:

There's a massive difference between giving blanket reservation to the whole Muslim community and giving it to a particular section of Muslims in a particular state. 

Even dominant Hindu castes like Rajputs have OBC reservation in certain states. 

Nah as per media sources reservation has exceeded above 50% in JK...  Which is unconstitutional..  I reckon that's why there is petition being filed by Dogras in SC.. 

Now don't  defend appease ment policies of BJP...  Already green posters of BJP are being seen in valley. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nah as per media sources reservation has exceeded above 50% in JK...  Which is unconstitutional..  I reckon that's why there is petition being filed by Dogras in SC.. 

Now don't  defend appease ment policies of BJP...  Already green posters of BJP are being seen in valley. 

There's 65% reservation now in Bihar, thanks to INDI alliance. 69% in Tamil Nadu. Few other states have more than 50% R too since a long time. Unconstitutional my foot lol. 

As I said there's a massive difference between the blind blanket appeasement of the Congress and that of the BJP. Atleast BJP doesn't push for the caste census like the Congress is doing now. 

7 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

There's 65% reservation now in Bihar, thanks to INDI alliance. 69% in Tamil Nadu. Few other states have more than 50% R too since a long time. Unconstitutional my foot lol. 

As I said there's a massive difference between the blind blanket appeasement of the Congress and that of the BJP. Atleast BJP doesn't push for the caste census like the Congress is doing now. 

As I said both factions are evil in their own ways...  Hence Danda is important to these parties from time to time. 

Modi is only now remembering mangal sutra for a reason...  Pure desperation. 

Their leaders have built safe heavens for Rohingyas in Delhi and Jammu...  Last year housing Minister was saying they will build Pucca houses and colonies for them in Delhi but after backlash he had to take back his statement.  Biggest dogli party for a reason. 

Hindu Hriday Samrat only wakes up in election season. 

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

As I said both factions are evil in their own ways...  Hence Danda is important to these parties from time to time. 

Modi is only now remembering mangal sutra for a reason...  Pure desperation. 

Their leaders have built safe heavens for Rohingyas in Delhi and Jammu...  Last year housing Minister was saying they will build Pucca houses and colonies for them in Delhi but after backlash he had to take back his statement.  Biggest dogli party for a reason. 

Hindu Hriday Samrat only wakes up in election season. 

Yes every party is evil and you have to pick the lesser evil. Had Modi not played caste politics he would have lost like the 'Brahmin-Baniya' party of Vajpayee.

Haan Bhai I am sure voting out Modi and bringing in the actual Hindu Hriday Samrat i.e. Pappu Maharaj will bring bring glory days for the Hindus. I am sure when Pappu comes to power he will implement UCC, throw out the Rohingyas, scrap reservations and build temples in Kashi and Mathura. 

Karnataka Congress Govt declared the whole community of Muslims as backward in n order to pass the SC test for including them in reservations  under OBC category. NCBC objects. Wah! Thanks for voting for freebies Karnataka janate!

Edited by coffee_rules

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

BJP recently gave ST rights to Pahadi Muslims of Rajouri Poonch in Jammu Kashmir before LS elections. 

They are pretenders. 

The problem congress has done for the Muslim community entirely including the ashrafs , pathans who are rich and well off. This is communal when you want to do appeasement to  one community alone as a whole.

Edited by gattaca

7 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

@Lone Wolf Shri Shri Pappu Maharaj has finally discovered his life's calling. Only acche days ahead for Hindus now..

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/rahul-gandhi-calls-caste-census-his-life-mission-and-congress-first-task-101713952538843-amp.html

Ghode ki mooh se:

Edited by coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Ghode ki mooh se:

What a fall for the 'National' party under Shehzada Rahul Baba. Atleast previous members of the royal family (Indira,Rajiv) saw the bigger picture and abstained from too much caste politics. They also didn't fuel dangerous regionalism (North vs South).

Congress under Pappu has become more far left than the Communists and more caste obsessed than even Lalu Yadav. 

BJP had earlier removed them from OBC category and made them eligible under EWS. This Congress govt has gone one step further.  This is worse if they SC let them do it.

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

BJP had earlier removed them from OBC category and made them eligible under EWS. This Congress govt has gone one step further.  This is worse if they SC let them do it.

This is ridiculous. What modi said during speech is no different. The rights of Hindus are given to Muslims who ruled over them and owned them as slaves. Congress is communal.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Ghode ki mooh se:

Iss G@ndu ko samjhta bhi hai ye kya bol raha hai. I hope congress restrict to 20 seats so that they stop giving such moronic statements. Ye bc Jatiwad khud kartey hai and than cry about manuwad nahi aaney dengey. Such is the level if hindu hatred they have.

19 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Hope these G@ndus dont get a simgle seat in Ka.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Hope these G@ndus dont get a simgle seat in Ka.

BJP is fine in KA, UP, MP, gujarat and MH. Bihar they are struggling for sure considering the percentage of votes. Dont know how much they will get in Haryana and North east. That will be the key.

Edited by gattaca

7 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Iss G@ndu ko samjhta bhi hai ye kya bol raha hai. I hope congress restrict to 20 seats so that they stop giving such moronic statements. Ye bc Jatiwad khud kartey hai and than cry about manuwad nahi aaney dengey. Such is the level if hindu hatred they have.

Tu tu mai mai pe utar aagya nirlajj

Edited by coffee_rules