Congress gave Andhra Pradesh Muslims quota in 2004, but HC stuck down

gattaca

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

I'll bet even I (rating = minus 2607) can beat Fuzzball in a chess match. But I don't think I can beat the simplest of AI algorithms at chess. Context matters. There are some things a machine can do better than us (quantitative intelligence). But they cannot do things that have been imprinted by billions of years of random mutations, adaptations and survival mechanisms that have been retained.

the only thing AI can do better than us, compute through the range of possibilties its been pre-programmed to do.  The reason AI software in chess is hard to beat, is because AI software can go through 1 million pattern recognition based identifier to what is the best move in 1 second, while we can't. But this type of  intelligenece is reliant on someone else feeding it the data and creating the algorithm, what AI can't do at all, is simple analytic problem solving that a crow or a cat can do.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

what AI can't do at all, is simple analytic problem solving that a crow or a cat can do.

Yet.  On some level, even that is organizing data and calculating probabilities of which outcome is most likely to be successful.

27 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Yet.  On some level, even that is organizing data and calculating probabilities of which outcome is most likely to be successful.

it is using probabilistic analysis in an intuitive learning setting, which AI is not capable of