IPL madness

Real McCoy

Just the other day we saw 250 being chased and with an over to spare. Today MI only lost by 10 runs chasing 250 with required rate going as high as 19 with 5 overs to go. I remember a day when 250 was a big score in ODIs which many teams failed to chase it down. Just a few years ago, 200 was a winnable score in t20s even 180 was good. now 250 is getting chased. even piyush chawla hits sixes these days. what gives? :dontknow:

What's next then? 300?400? and then score double digit scores in tests when facing a bit of swing, seam and spin?

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The value of six hitting is so bad that even roly poly chaiwala is hitting sixes

He is quite strong , like a fat wrestler,used to hit sixes before as well ,has a fast ball in the 120ks.

Likesof kuldeep or bhuvi can't hit if their lives were at stake.

27 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

He is quite strong , like a fat wrestler,used to hit sixes before as well ,has a fast ball in the 120ks.

Likesof kuldeep or bhuvi can't hit if their lives were at stake.

Kuldeeps and Boobies' arms will fly for sixes instead if they try to wield bat above their threshold

On 4/27/2024 at 9:58 AM, Ultimate_Game said:

Remove "Impact Player" rule, and increase the boundary size a bit, and things will be back to normal. But the batsmen have become a bit aggressive as you see most of the openers really go for it now.

Plus dont drop dozens of catches

On 4/27/2024 at 3:58 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

Remove "Impact Player" rule, and increase the boundary size a bit, and things will be back to normal. But the batsmen have become a bit aggressive as you see most of the openers really go for it now.

not sure why Indian batsman cant be aggressive from ball 1 even without the Impact rule player? Aussies and English batters are in T20I.

Till cancers like Rohit,Kolhi and KL are in the T20i team, there wont be a change in the mentality to play T20s as they should be played

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

not sure why Indian batsman cant be aggressive from ball 1 even without the Impact rule player? Aussies and English batters are in T20I.

Till cancers like Rohit,Kolhi and KL are in the T20i team, there wont be a change in the mentality to play T20s as they should be played

Because

1. Some are not capable

2. Some are chasing personal milestones

3. Some are so mentally weak that they even bed wet while dreaming of pressure

4. Some knows that in India "runs matter"..at what pace doesn't.