Scorecard of the day

A slightly unusual one from the Titan Cup where RSA caned Australia and India pretty badly through the tournament only to lose the final to India, as is still their wont these days. :winky: I remember watching this game live. RSA beat India easily at Rajkot. The unusual aspect about this game was that Srinath, despite being sent as a pinch hitter, actually batted quite sensibly. He topscored with 53. :cantstop:

Check out the depth of that RSA lineup, typical of their team in the 90s. Zulu at 8 and Symcox(very handy bat too) at 9.

LOL! Good one, Gambit. I remember watching the match and thought we actually had a chance when we got those quick wickets but as you have rightly pointed out the batting depth of the Saffies was awesome. Srinath wasn't a bad batsman at all early in his career but completely lost it towards the end when his stays at the wicket were about swinging till he got out.

Guest Hiten.

ROFL !!!!!! Srinath you ******* :hysterical:. He had the funniest batting stance and style :haha: The look on Srinath's face when he canned Steve waugh for a 6 (over long-off, I think) is/was Priceless :hysterical:... the famous Kumble-Srinath partnership game. Tendulkar played a beauty in that game