Bowling in the last 10 overs - we need to focus on this

It was plain dumb thinking from Dhoni.... could have bowled YK pathan. To top it off.. he didn't even get a wicket but somehow finishes his quota... what can u call this... STUPIDITY AT ITS BEST! This decision of Dhoni is similar to his decision to promote Kapugedera ahead of badri even though badri had done so much for CSK!

okay I .Daniel C. Dennett should write these books: Dhoni's Dangerous Idea: Chawla and the Meanings of completing his quota when he gets whacked all around. Dhoni's Dangerous Idea: kapu and the Meanings of sending him ahead of Badri in death overs. perhaps Dennett can throw a light on some of Dhoni's great ideas.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

okay I .Daniel C. Dennett should write these books: Dhoni's Dangerous Idea: Chawla and the Meanings of completing his quota when he gets whacked all around. Dhoni's Dangerous Idea: kapu and the Meanings of sending him ahead of Badri in death overs. perhaps Dennett can throw a light on some of Dhoni's great ideas.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
And if u r wondering what the meaning is, do it now more? the meaning is u r gonna lose...:((

Can anyone tell me why Ishant sharma has been bowling from so close to the stumps ever since he returned from Aus? It seems to have taken the sting out of his bowling. The terrific angle he created by bowling from the edge of the crease troubled the best batsmen in the world down-under. Whom has he been listening to these days?

Bowling in the last 10 overs - we need to focus on this Last match, last 20 overs was an issue. But, in general, India needs to tighten up the last 10+ overs bowling in ODIs. We have good/decent opening bowlers. How do we improve on the last 10+ overs (so called "slog overs" in ODIs) Who are the good bowlers for this situation? Once upon a time, gulp, gulp, AA used to be good in this time bowling yorkers, and slower deliveries etc. What about RP Singh? Can he do a good job in slog overs?

Guest Hiten.

RP has been really really disappointing post the Australian tour. It seems like he has lost his rhythm and it just boils my blood because I don't want any of our bowlers go "IKP way". As far as slog overs are concerned, Praveen Kumar has to bowl atleast 3 off the last 10. Spinners should never bowl in death overs, they are the easiest to slog (given that PC is a new bloke).