Greatest shot ever?

Guest Hiten.

John Davison is a very very good player and has a cool head on him. I have seen him play here in Canada, he not only murdered the Bermudians (in some first class game) but he also took 9/76 in an innings to annihilate Bermudians :D Davison EHHHHH!!!! :D

Guest Hiten.
davidson's hit > afridi's. These paki moron's just cant accept it
Take it easy bro. Davison's innings against WI was the best one, considering that he was representing a 'minnow' country. And 'minnow' it was. We were 155-2 in 20 and got bundled out for 202. Then there was a brain fart from the bowlers side, ending the WI chase in 20 overs :giggle:

Honestly, cricinfo's coverage of English players is almost nauseating. Every week, there's some news about an English player that occupies prime slot in their home-page, be it about the now forgotten Flintoff, or Collingwood, Robert Key and even Mark Ramprakash. Sure Pietersen played some unusual shots, but is worthy of being the front headline in cricinfo's page, which it is currently? Cricinfo may have even bought by Wisden and Wisden may be an English firm, but it doesnt mean they flood the portal with news and snippets about English cricket and cricketers, every day. A majority of their audience comes from Asia and its about time they recognized and honored that FACT. Or else, they risk losing a lot of readers.

Excellent thread! Thanks to all who posted the various clips. I must've watched the SRT-Brett Lee clip 10 times already today. How about SRT's square-cut six off Shoaib followed by Sehwag's repeat off Waqar (WC 2003)? One of my most memorable matches ever.
Respect to those too but if you notice the chennai test shot which he hit off wasim..dude, it was an in-swininger yorker which he hit for 4 with a defensive push He must have read his mind b4 the delivery

The most awe inspiring shot I've seen is Vivian Richards' front-foot-hoik-over-midwicket-to-length-balls-pitched-on-middle-or-off, usually off a seamer! At 0:13 of the video below: 82q-ThaVvzc&watch_response another this time off Imran Khan u23PzWoKs0M&NR=1