Good bowling in last 10

Guest whineleg

Bowling waz terrible. You worshipperz are doing it again :giggle: Indian trundlerz should have bowled out pakistan for under 100. They choked under pressure but I cannot underztand why you all are worzhipping the trundlerz Why waznt Ishant bowling at 160 kmph? Why waz RP singh bowling at 120 kmph? they are trundlerz and chokerz like selfish sachin

Bowling waz terrible. You worshipperz are doing it again :giggle: Indian trundlerz should have bowled out pakistan for under 100. They choked under pressure but I cannot underztand why you all are worzhipping the trundlerz Why waznt Ishant bowling at 160 kmph? Why waz RP singh bowling at 120 kmph? they are trundlerz and chokerz like selfish sachin
its the pitch u moron look whats happening to a target of 300 :hysterical:
boring...
Guest Hiten.

These last 10 overs proved crucial. We managed to ruin Pak's plan which was to preserve wickets and go berserk in last 10. They scored paltry in first 20 overs (i.e PP) and in the last 10.