Enjoying a win v.s Going Berserk

Rajiv

I agreed to the OP ,what is the need of these OTT celebration .I can understand the T20 WC final ,Perth test and CB series .Those are meaningful victories. One win that too in a league match against a low quality pakistan team is not a huge deal . No need for creating multiple threads for this particular win .I always enjoyed victories against pakistan team of 90s than this handicapped cheap team . We only won world cup ODIs in 90s ,still much more passionate and valuable those wins are ,we did it against a quality side . Also ,winning test series against them would always be my first priority .

But, still I don't see anything wrong with celebrating and even going OTT and rubbing it in for one or two Pak members here and many of the lurkers. I only agree with the OP about any personal abuse. Rest all is FINE. That is what makes sport interesting. The fans. Let decorum go take it ups...

Exactly. Go and fight your battles on those forums.
they don't believe in freedom of speech, much like rest of middle east. Almost all indian fans over there get abused left and right..and if someone voices opinion, they get banned or warned by the mod.

tex1des, calm down..we understand your frustration but you brought it upon yourself by visiting other forums There are thousand forums out there bad mouthing India, Indian players and what not..reply there not here buddy

actually my simple formula is ...do not visit any enemy forum..when india is not playing any cricket.. and if india is playing against any opposition and WON..visit..and enjoy the agony... i don't want to lose my peace of mind...over reacting to those incest lovers.... so Tex and others... hold on to your horses..and once we win today's match..go and enjoy the Matam...over any other enemy forum...

It's alright tex1des, ignore these sermonisers. :--D It's alright to go berserk when we win, be gutted when we lose, and moan here about India bashing on other forums. Heck, that's what this place is for, although none of the stuffed shirt mods will ever admit it. So you are doing just fine...carry on regardless.:winky:

It's alright tex1des, ignore these sermonisers. :--D It's alright to go berserk when we win, be gutted when we lose, and moan here about India bashing on other forums. Heck, that's what this place is for, although none of the stuffed shirt mods will ever admit it. So you are doing just fine...carry on regardless.:winky:
yaar it's just surprising to see some attitudes here... it's like saying... I don't care what happens to the rest of the town...as long as my house interior is clean and nice. There is a reason why Indians are never known for their unity. As Russell peters says, "Indians are not terrorists...Terrorists hate America, Indians hate each other"
Guest Hiten.
yaar it's just surprising to see some attitudes here... it's like saying... I don't care what happens to the rest of the town...as long as my house interior is clean and nice. There is a reason why Indians are never known for their unity. As Russell peters says' date=' "Indians are not terrorists...Terrorists hate America, Indians hate each other"[/quote'] What good are you going to do for yourself and India particularly by visiting those 'enemy' forums ? Are you too biased to see that each and every Pakistani player (heck even a normal Pakistani citizen) is stripped on each and every occasion ? So just talk about Indian cricket when on ICF and fight/shoot when you're on 'enemy forum'. But please refrain from reporting 'KIA' (on those forums) on ICF because no one gives a hoot of what others think about Indian cricket or cricketers. We have many prudent users on ICF who can very well judge OUR cricket and cricketers.
applies again, way too much jumping around..save it for the end We wont be satified with another drawn series and unlike the fans..the cricketers can get complacent too
But saaar, our biggest victory in terms of runs. And that too against OZ. Worst defeat under punter. I say lets go WAY OTTTTTTTT. :yay::yay: Plus I won the bet with you. And you gave me 10 times the actual amount I won.

It's a good win, a thumping win and something that completely disintegrated the Aussies. Still this is only the second test. We can't forget India had to fight it out to save the last test match. It's hardly been few days since India had their back against the wall. The fortunes in international cricket when playing against good teams oscillate left, right and center. Aussie were flying high after the MCG win against India earlier this year but then after they were beaten quite consistently by India in both test and ODIs. Fortunes are bound to change and I reckon we always go OTT here. Unfortunately we target the opposition, their players, their people and every thing related to opposition. Where's the grace in victory? If you want do rejoice, please do so but lest wait till the series is over. BTW it’s the other extreme when we lose though. The players will be abused, questioned about their worthiness and their place in the team. Not a single player will be spared. We are a fickle bunch. When we win, the players are almost worshipped and when we don’t the very game they are bunch of useless oldies.