Pakistan T-Shirt Contest

waah waah...kya ghaleez zabaan paayee hai aap ne...waah waah kya ghar mei bhee bachon k saath aisa hee bolte hen bhayya? kucch tu khyaal karo. apni nafrat mei apni asal class dikha bethe ho miyaan....:winky:
Are janaab, humne kab kahan ki hum Peshawar ke noor hain? Hum to bas apko apni pyari pyari zubaan mein sher-o-shayari suna rahe the, bas. Bura maan gaye bar-khuddar? Jub jungle mein daakhil ho hi gaye ho tou, sannate se darna kya? Abhi tou bas shuruat hai Aage hum mehmaan nawazi mein koi kasar nahin chhodenge bas aap humen mouka dijiye.
Heres one more slogan for the T-shirt THX is making for our pyaare padosees Cornered Donkeys® PS: They are working on getting a Patent for that ...
ok... i m going to order a few shirts with "cornered donkeys" from cafepress... i need to know if anyone will purchase them? i ll create a caricature of a timid donkey in a corner (dressed in green of course), fearing a roaring Tiger.. seriously gentlemen, will you guys purchase these?

Hum Pakistani* rehte hain High, Sudhrenge nahi hum bhai, Charsi aur Chukthar hamare hero, World cricket mein hum hain zero, Afridi hai hamari shaan, ready nahi banane ko koi kaptan *: Edited to be PC..though I have to add, the word "paki" was used against me in US by a drunk Cadet Corps guy..haha...before I took him down in front of his girlfriend.She started crying, then he called another guy and I had to run though..NO JOKE:-P..although I feel bad I stood up for Pakistanis though..hahaahahaha

Hum Paki rehte hain High, Sudhrenge nahi hum bhai, Charsi aur Chukthar hamare hero, World cricket mein hum hain zero, Afridi hai hamari shaan, ready nahi banane ko koi kaptan
very nice, though i shall repeat... the word "paki" is a racial slurr. avoid using it please.
How about " we are still the champions of '83"- now how can we change that ? can u change the the fact that u won in 92 ... WTF do u mean ? Kapil Paa aap retire kyuun ho gaye? abhi tu 50 honi thee - aap ki age ki! at least didnt retire few times like Miandad .. Imran n co ... didnt they retire and keep coming back to play *****y politics ?:omg_smile: Sunny kadd barha lette tu record bhi apne rehte?-- Kya .. no urdu pleeej Tendulkar - tennis elbow caused all records to be stolen from the little guy. chal its ok ... hota hai hota hai ... We beat Australia in India - in 17th century! - Actually we beat pak few days ago and beat Aus in Aus just few months ago. When was the last time Pak beat Aus in Aus ... :nervous: At last a fast bowler after 80 years of tapassiya! itne me tu bacha bhi great grandfather ban gaya! Lets all jhump with joy - all those waitin up for 80 years! :dance: its better to be without a phaast bowler than to have a chucker who cant bowl his quota in a 20-20 game even after taking drugs.. aur kuch
Pagal aadmi hai .. I guess he comes from the land where they believe that Inzi and Afridi are better than SRT ...
Pagal aadmi hai .. I guess he comes from the land where they believe that Inzi and Afridi are better than SRT ...
you are actually paying attention to him? to describe his behavior, let me dive into my abnormally shallow (downright empty to be honest) knowledge of hindi: "makhi ki terah bhibhinaraha hai" apologies to the purists if i fracked the grammar!