India have not beaten Lanka in a final since...

gambit, that game wwas utter rubbish i remember. it was rubbish because we were crusing on for a big big score and the cheaters, the umpires were so retard that they kept giving some crappy decisions and were were done for just about 300 odd. we would have got easily around 350+ also when we were bowling, some crappy umpiring resulted in such close game but yaa we ended up winning Nagaland was the third team in this tournament.

Guest Hiten.

From that match, I can perfectly recall how calm was Ganguly while taking that skier from Jayasuriya's bat. SCG was surely under A LOT of pressure, but that was the catch that won us the game. Oh! not to mention Nayan Mongia acrobatically diving to his right to haul out Ranatunga, and guess who the bowler was ? Aggy :D l don't know if this is freaky, but I can probably play most of this game's aspect in my head. If only you could convert your 'thoughts' into DVD, I'd probably have a 2 hour highlights of this game on DVD then :P

252 in 44 overs by the openers. Great number of runs but why did they bat so slow?
The conditions were very oppressive in Colombo that day and the ball wasn't really coming on to the bat on that slow and low wicket.Our middle order just couldn't do anything in the last few overs. It was only their terrific stand and ADS' brilliance that belied the sluggishness of the track.

We should win this to re-assert our supremacy in Asia. The Kitply cup slipped away, this one should not. Our boys have already been bitten once. Hopefully, they are more wiser for it. Once again, a lot will depend on Sehwag-Gambhir combo. Their electric starts cover up whatever other defeciences we have in our team. And for once, hopeflly, our seamers look effective.

i know about that final which we won. sl choked while chasing. at 1 stage, sl needed about 37 runs off 7 overs with 6 wickets in hand, but they still managed to lose against some tight death bowling by the indians and as for our defeats, the margin is decrasing everytime, so that is a good news for us. this time, we should win hopefully and if we bat 1st, we should look at scoring more than 330 & while bowling 1st, look to restrict sl to <300 and yusuf pathan needs to be played as an all-rounder. he hit big 6s easily against vaas & muralitharan in the ipl in pressure situations. and also, yusuf pathan is good enough to bowl 10 overs in an odi & should be played in the final

and yusuf pathan needs to be played as an all-rounder. he hit big 6s easily against vaas & muralitharan in the ipl in pressure situations. and also, yusuf pathan is good enough to bowl 10 overs in an odi & should be played in the final
:-D