I dont want to see ANY thread/post praising indian cricketers till they win 2nd Test

yes nothing changes they are still the fab 4 and they are still our best cricketers by a long way..they are so far ahead that the youngsters are just like dots to them..:eyedance:
Hahaha...arre bhai if we had RS,Kaif,Dhawan etc, you think we would have done any worse. I mean seriously, we couldnt score 150 in second innings. I think BD did better than us. :giggle:
Hahaha...arre bhai if we had RS' date='Kaif,Dhawan etc, [b']you think we would have done any worse. I mean seriously, we couldnt score 150 in second innings. I think BD did better than us. :giggle:
yes we wud have bundled out under 100 in both the innings :giggle:

satishg, Raina, Rohit Sharma, Badrinath et al would have got out to the same score as these guys. There was no difference, the result would have been the same, not much different at all. Atleast they may have "gained experience", our fab 4 had experience but dont use it. I'm not saying drop the fab 4 right away, but BLOODY HELL - Give them a kick in their butt.

satishg, Raina, Rohit Sharma, Badrinath et al would have got out to the same score as these guys. There was no difference, the result would have been the same, not much different at all. Atleast they may have "gained experience", our fab 4 had experience but dont use it. I'm not saying drop the fab 4 right away, but BLOODY HELL - Give them a kick in their butt.
who is stopping you?:giggle:
I wanted the team to have a gradual change of guard, and try a couple of new players at a time. But then, each of the fab 4 has a few mad supporters on ICF and it looks like, on team selection committee too. No one has the courage implement it, I think.
lol wen experience of more than 100 test hundreds and 30000 runs cudnt bat against these 2 bowlers..the papus wud have pissed in their pants facing murali and mendis with so much pressure..so u get the youngsters into the team and ask them to gain experience from losses like these..wats wrong with u..the youngsters shd be in an environment where the team is in a gud state and where they can perform with less pressure not in these conditions..the fab 4 are irreplaceable and they wud do well in the next match im pretty damn sure abt it..
I wanted the team to have a gradual change of guard' date= and try a couple of new players at a time. But then, each of the fab 4 has a few mad supporters on ICF and it looks like, on team selection committee too. No one has the courage implement it, I think.
that i do agree with..it will happen in sometime dude..u need not worry..the fab 4 wont leave together..