Sangakara and Kallis should be axed from their test squads!

Sanga has a dreadful series against India so should be dropped as shows he is past it. Same with Kallis who has had shocking series against a weak England so he is also past it as shown by this series. Both have had poor series so should be dropped! Ponting should also have been dropped after 2001 series against oz when he was shocking! Aussies have been regretting not wielding the axe against him ever since!

dsr, what point did it prove?
That it's silly to call for axing of these top players because they WILL come through. I don' t think the point is valid though because Sangakkara is in his prime and the Indian middle order is not. Everyone knows all 4 of those players are nearing the ending of their career. Still though, 2 test matches is hardly enough to adjudge a player as being washed up.
:hysterical::hysterical:Me eat humble pie:hysterical::hysterical:Some of you guys clearly did not get the point of this thread:hysterical:Sanga's ton proved my point:hysterical:
even Im surprised that many of the posters didnt get ur point dsr .. :hysterical: Arey he is trying to send a message to posters who want SRT to be dropped to look at other world class players who have failed in a series here and there