Lets see how great a captain Dhoni is!

He has proved himself to be a good captain. He has a long way to go but I believe he is the man. He is the right choice as captain. He also has one essential ingredient to be a great skipper. LUCK:--D Dhoni is the New King of Indian cricket. But remeber as a captain you are only as good as your team he has a great set of players. It takes an intelligent man to admit they are wrong!:--D

It takes an intelligent man to admit they are wrong!:--D
Don't flatter yourselves. It takes an honest man to admit they are wrong. :winky: [Call it courage if you want to flatter yourself]. It makes a man intelligent if he does - not repeat the same mistake again. :winky:

My concern is not tactics or ability to lead - it's the workload. He was struggling with his hip on the last day of the test and these kind of niggles etc. will become more frequent in the future. He will be wicketkeeper/key batsman(in ODIs/T20s)/captain in all three forms of the game plus the IPL. He should work with the BCCI to have a reasonable workload. Ideally, once Tendulkar returns for the last few ODIs against England Dhoni should be rested. There is also the test series coming up.

Dhoni the captain This time from the 3rd IDI v england at Kanpur The timing of the batting power play Dhoni has decided it's time for the batting Powerplay. A clear ploy to get ahead of the D-L requirement. Swann's going to bowl the first of four Powerplay overs. The batting Powerplay has been reduced by one over because of the delayed start. 34.1 Swann to Yuvraj Singh, 2 runs, Yuvraj works the ball off his pads past the fielder at short fine leg, the running is excellent and they run the second 34.2 Swann to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, Yuvraj charges the bowler and lofts the ball cleanly over the long-on boundary, that's his ninth six of the series, superb timing 34.3 Swann to Yuvraj Singh, 2 runs, driven firmly down the ground towards long-off for two more 34.4 Swann to Yuvraj Singh, 2 runs, Yuvraj clears his front foot out of the way and swipes at the ball, he hits the ball past the fielder at short fine leg and gets two more 34.5 Swann to Yuvraj Singh, 1 run, another single down the ground, Yuvraj drives towards long off 34.6 Swann to Dhoni, 1 leg bye, Dhoni nudges the ball off his pads for a single The D-L par score at the moment is 154 for the loss of four wickets, so India have inched ahead in the last two overs. Six overs later 4.39 pm: The par score at the end of the 40th over is 182, so India are 16 runs ahead ... And the umpires have offered the light to the batsmen. Dhoni and Yusuf walk off the ground but Pietersen isn't pleased. He's talking to the umpires, the England players are hanging around ... Pietersen's still talking to the umpires ... and now he walks off looking rather unhappy. Maybe he was holding the power play back for just this event It's official ... the game has been called off and India have won by 16 runs on the D-L method. Dhoni had talked about bad light coming into play at the toss, and it's turned out precisely that way. India have taken a 3-0 lead in the series. Dhoni in the post match ceremony In the morning at the toss I said that D-L would come into play," Dhoni said. "It was bound to happen. I had the sheet in my pocket when I went to bat. We knew if we didn't lose wickets we would get ahead of the equation. the pitch was slower when we batted and the odd ball was turning ... but we had D-L in mind and we got of to a decent start and were always ahead of the equation." I guess thats also the reason Sehwag was playing a bit slow, instructions from Dhoni to keep wickets

luxuries of being the home team! i wonder why pietersen decided to bat though
o Plz STFU !!! Dhoni won us CB series in Australia and o ODI series in SriLanka... Never before we won a single series against Lanka and Australian in their own cave.. So F O!! its just unbelieveble..we all are big big fans of Sachin but it doesnt mean we need to degrade a great cricket personality coz he is as famous as Sachin... so stop being G@y about Sachin and stop your cr@p again Dhoni...
This time from the 3rd IDI v england at Kanpur The timing of the batting power play Dhoni has decided it's time for the batting Powerplay. A clear ploy to get ahead of the D-L requirement. Maybe he was holding the power play back for just this event Dhoni in the post match ceremony In the morning at the toss I said that D-L would come into play," Dhoni said. "It was bound to happen. I had the sheet in my pocket when I went to bat. We knew if we didn't lose wickets we would get ahead of the equation. the pitch was slower when we batted and the odd ball was turning ... but we had D-L in mind and we got of to a decent start and were always ahead of the equation." I guess thats also the reason Sehwag was playing a bit slow, instructions from Dhoni to keep wickets
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
luxuries of being the home team! i wonder why pietersen decided to bat though
:icflove::icflove::icflove:
o Plz STFU !!! Dhoni won us CB series in Australia and o ODI series in SriLanka... Never before we won a single series against Lanka and Australian in their own cave.. So F O!! its just unbelieveble..we all are big big fans of Sachin but it doesnt mean we need to degrade a great cricket personality coz he is as famous as Sachin... so stop being G@y about Sachin and stop your cr@p again Dhoni...
where have i criticised dhoni? i have just said that he knew as a home capt. that light would dip quickly n planned his game accordingly.pietersen wouldnt have had a clue.dhoni said at the toss he would have bowled first.so really u didnt get my point at all. see i made my point without being rude n swearing!learn!