Virat Kohli, our future batting stalwart and the future Indian Captain

Cricketics

Vijay will play ahead of Rohit. Rohit is just a 3rd grade performer. And we have Rahane who is promising too.
that will be really unfortunate , but am hoping Rohit plays domestic for a year or two & makes a place in the test team ..wasnt impressed with a little I have seen of Rahane , but this was well before his purple patch so I could be wrong on this one..so yeah Vijay/Rahane/Rohit all possible.
that will be really unfortunate ' date=' but am hoping Rohit plays domestic for a year or two & makes a place in the test team ..wasnt impressed with a little I have seen of Rahane , but this was well before his purple patch so I could be wrong on this one..so yeah Vijay/Rahane/Rohit all possible.[/quote'] Rohit needs to change his attitude, Its not that he is as Talented as Yuvi. Still he has Lazy boy attitude like Yuvi. Though when Yuvi Burst onto the scene he was not half lazy what he is now. Infact was a live wire in 2000 CT in Kenya.

Very good century by Kohli !! He's been working on his attacking shots and has improved in that aspect from his early days. Plays the spinners with ease as well. Although, I think he can be a better Test batsman. These type of innings will put a bit of pressure on Gambhir leading upto the WC. Kohli is the type of player who will benefit from playing up the order #3,4 and he can be more useful there rather than at a #6,7. Well played :hatsoff: