Indian Domestic cricket 08-09 : Irani Trophy

Chandan

getting worse for Sach fans and Team India..:(( Injured Tendulkar doubtful for Australia Tests 20 Sep, 2008 1322hrs IST, REUTERS MUMBAI: India batsman Sachin Tendulkar could miss the four-match Test series against Australia starting in Bangalore on October 9 after injury ruled him out of Irani Trophy competition next week. Tendulkar suffered an elbow injury during the third test in Sri Lanka last month which forced him out of the subsequent ODI series. He had declared himself available for the Irani Trophy match, seen as a selection game for the Australia series, but the physiotherapist at the National Cricket Academy advised him another week's rest to recuperate. "He is not playing the Irani Trophy as he has been advised a week of rehabilitation," Ratnakar Shetty, BCCI's chief administrative officer, told reporters on Saturday. Tendulkar missed the first two Tests of Australia's last tour four years ago due to tennis elbow.

same page when I refreshed after some time, got the good news :yay: Tendulkar available for Australia series 20 Sep, 2008 1802hrs IST, IANS NEW DELHI: Sachin Tendulkar who has pulled out of the Irani Trophy as a precaution to give his injured elbow one more week's rest, will be available for the four-match Test series against Australia starting October 9. There has been speculation about Tendulkar's availability for the first Test against Australia in Bangalore after his withdrawal from Irani match, but secretary of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) Niranjan Shah made it clear that the batting maestro will be available for the Test series. "Sachin will not be playing in the Irani Trophy on the advice of the physiotherapist of the India team so that he could give another week's rest. But he will be available for the Australia series," Shah said. http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Tendulkar_available_for_Australia_series/articleshow/3507204.cms

same page when I refreshed after some time, got the good news :yay: Tendulkar available for Australia series 20 Sep, 2008 1802hrs IST, IANS NEW DELHI: Sachin Tendulkar who has pulled out of the Irani Trophy as a precaution to give his injured elbow one more week's rest, will be available for the four-match Test series against Australia starting October 9. There has been speculation about Tendulkar's availability for the first Test against Australia in Bangalore after his withdrawal from Irani match, but secretary of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) Niranjan Shah made it clear that the batting maestro will be available for the Test series. "Sachin will not be playing in the Irani Trophy on the advice of the physiotherapist of the India team so that he could give another week's rest. But he will be available for the Australia series," Shah said. http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Tendulkar_available_for_Australia_series/articleshow/3507204.cms
Thats great. The master is fit and playing.:yay:

Ludhianvi for some reason my zee spoirts isn't working these days but should be up in few days time. since it's not working so i don't have any information if they will be showing it or not. i went to their website and it doesn't list in their schedule. but lot of times their schedule is wrong so you never know. last year they did show it on zee sports.