Oh By The Way The Wall. Apna Wall Of India

Cricketics

aaaarggggghhhh Dravid, you copied my OP model.... Chalo arite, no problems! :D Rahul, tomorrow is your best chance to break the record for the slowest 50 in test cricket. Your defence should so solid, so relentless that Aussie fast bowlers should think its really a ridiculous waste of their precious energy to run in 35 yards at 25 kmph, exert every one of their muscles to power a cricket ball at 140 kmph, only to see it harmlessly knocked back to them, 6 balls an over, for 60 overs. Beyond a point, I am sure guys like Lee and Johnson would shrug their shoulders, raise their arms in disgust and start bowling under-arm. :D

aaaarggggghhhh Dravid, you copied my OP model.... Chalo arite, no problems! :D Rahul, tomorrow is your best chance to break the record for the slowest 50 in test cricket. Your defence should so solid, so relentless that Aussie fast bowlers should think its really a ridiculous waste of their precious energy to run in 35 yards at 25 kmph, exert every one of their muscles to power a cricket ball at 140 kmph, only to see it harmlessly knocked back to them, 6 balls an over, for 60 overs. Beyond a point, I am sure guys like Lee and Johnson would shrug their shoulders, raise their arms in disgust and start bowling under-arm. :D
This is the dream im waiting for - to see the old THE one and ONLY WALL back in solid relentless defence in Test cricket. Aussies will run back home then. However I think that RD is not yet in the solid form yet. so tough day5 for india :((