Live Betting: Game Over on Day 4 ( Please read 1st POST )

Rajiv

I say: GAME OVER ON DAY 4 - that means India WINS and Australia are all out on day 4 You HAVE to bet: Australia WIN/LOOSE ( doesn't matter ) on day 5 but if you tell me the exact session they do that then I will double your money For eg.., Refrigerator_05 bets Example 1 1 Million Aus Win/Lose on day 5 Session 2 - I pay him 2 Million but if they are wrapped on Day 4, he pays me 1 million AND if they WIN/Lose on Day 5 but not in the session you mentioned you get nothing Example 2 1 Million Aus Win/Lose on day 5 - I pay him 1 Million but if they are wrapped on Day 4, he pays me 1 million ONLY 1 BET PER PERSON Max 25 Million TIME TO RECOVER YOUR MONEY ALL BETS HAVE TO BE SETTLED WITHIN 48 HRS OF THE RESULT

edited: 1st post' date=' no..u take the risk ny saying the session else its not really a bet[/quote'] gotcha I risk 100%. My reasoning, India wont declare until lunchtime. Australia should be able to survive two sessions as it will take some time for the spinners to come to the party.:eyedance: Aus lose on day 5 Amount: $ICF 340,128