Will Praveen Kumar be included for the ODI series ?

fineleg

i think he wont be selected for any series in the subcontinent.he is really effective elsewhere though.he also needs to improve his batting.
why? :hmmm: Does RP Singh or Munaf Patel bat any better? However, I too am not too sure how successful he(PK) will be in subcontinent. Having said that, he had been doing good in ODIs and there is no need to abruptly drop him without giving him a run.
why? :hmmm: Does RP Singh or Munaf Patel bat any better? However, I too am not too sure how successful he(PK) will be in subcontinent. Having said that, he had been doing good in ODIs and there is no need to abruptly drop him without giving him a run.
I would say RP is better. He scored 30 runs in the Perth test when India's middle order (barring Laxman) had collapsed and help form a crucial 50-run partnership. At one point of time last year, he was India's best bowler (in terms of potential). I was a huge fan of him during the England and Australia tour. Just a little disappointed that he's not bowling faster than 130 km/h. :(
I would say RP is better. He scored 30 runs in the Perth test when India's middle order (barring Laxman) had collapsed and help form a crucial 50-run partnership. At one point of time last year' date=' he was India's best bowler (in terms of potential). I was a huge fan of him during the England and Australia tour. Just a little disappointed that he's not bowling faster than 130 km/h. :([/quote'] :((:((:((:((:(( Where is that speed man? He's totally fell off the radar after ishant came and the rejuvenated zaheer khan.

I do understand rotation - but thats more important for the players who just played the Test series. For people like P_Kumar who has hardly played much Intl cricket over last month or two, he should be well rested by now. Anyways, rotation is a good policy, and I agree with that in principle.