The Punjab Test

Cricketics

:haha:.... Brad Haddin - Bowled between bat and pad.. Cameron White - Caught Behind.... Brett Lee - Bowled comprehensively. :haha: I cant wait to see Zak in action there... Ordinarily, he's a serious enough threat. With the ball reverse swinging like crazy the last time against the Aussies, good luck to the KP and his men!

VVS shd be promoted to number 3 and RD to 5..this worked like a charm the last time they did it and i am hoping that it wud this time also..the last throw of dice from Rahul "once upon a time great" Dravid
wee.wee.s has to be at 3. He was the only of the maharathis driving on the up -- looks to be in 'kreking' form (as remeez reje would say)
:haha:.... Brad Haddin - Bowled between bat and pad.. Cameron White - Caught Behind.... Brett Lee - Bowled comprehensively. :haha: I cant wait to see Zak in action there... Ordinarily, he's a serious enough threat. With the ball reverse swinging like crazy the last time against the Aussies, good luck to the KP and his men!
Yeah, that was some spell. Right up there with the best reverse swing I've ever seen. The one that got Lee was a mythical delivery, luring the batsmen towards leg stump then shaping away and knocking out the off stump.
The Mohali test is not too long away. it starts on 19th.. what would be your team for that?? I think they should play the same team. Munaf i think might replace either of the two spinnerz, since it's Mohali. though i wanna see this same team to turn up on the field for 2nd test
my birthday is on 19th. i hope it brings good luck:two_thumbs_up: