Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

Glad you can see that oh, i must be having a terrible real life...inferiority complex...real pity, 'God' help me. I've already said that it was not meant for regular fans, and you have clarified you are not one of those fawning, crazy, doing pooja in pooja room to the cricketers type one. I have also said that it was not literal either. You want to continue to make a mountain out of a mole hill, do so.
You can make a thread out of nothing and you accuse others of making a mountain out of a mole hill?rolleyes2.gif

I have some questions for Finey. You are saying people calling him God really mean it, not just as a euphemism. So what is your problem with that ? Last checked, this is a secular country, and this is secular forum. Any one can proclaim any one as God. If they wanna worship him, all power to them. How does it matter if people worship Sachin or Ram or flying Spaghetti monster ? If he inspires them, so let them do that.

I have some questions for Finey. You are saying people calling him God really mean it, not just as a euphemism. So what is your problem with that ? Last checked, this is a secular country, and this is secular forum. Any one can proclaim any one as God. If they wanna worship him, all power to them. How does it matter if people worship Sachin or Ram or flying Spaghetti monster ? If he inspires them, so let them do that.
Problem with finey is, that he/she is in denial of being Rahul Dravid's ardent worshipper :winky:. He/She pretends to support RD on ICF because he does not get attention as much as SRT/Dada, which is quite a load of BS. Sachin = GOD!

Truth be told' date=' I am also getting sick of people calling Sachin God. So unfair to God to compare someone vastly superior to him.[/quote'] :hysterical:

I can't believe we are having 3 page of complete gibberish If a group of ppl, who like the game call some player "god" so be it? no harm and they simply having their fun - no point in commenting in between, as Indians we have made gods of different things - here we picked a cricketer -so!!

Finey, Unless you are a pure believer inspired by Saudi Arabia, no one will mind using God as metaphor for greatness. Of course it's Shirk/Bi'dah in that religion to equate god with anything else, but what to do, we kaafirs don't believe in those Gods who are so insecure that they feel competition from SRT:hysterical:

exactly .... and this thread is live evidence that finey's thought process aligns with that of Jihadi's :giggle:
Expect a response explaining why you're a lunatic for bringing this topic into a Sachin is god thread and why Sachin isn't god and why fineleg shouldn't be held responsible for derailing a happy thread.

when finey was new.. i remember she herself admitted of creating lot of caeos..:--D and like to get attention.. soo to cure her.. u people need to stop giving her so much attention.. and if she sees someone is backing her.. she will annoy the hell out of you with dumb reasoning.. its a free advice.. take it or leave it.. cant believe her thread got 3 pages after her initial post.. .. ..

Veer, This is not a thread i created. It appears so, but the way it started is this: There was a thread on "God" and post pics of God. Maybe I should have just posted pics of Shiva, Rama, Anjaneya, Saraswati, Durga etc - Gods I worship in that. Maybe thats what I should do even now, since that thread is asking for God pics. Anycase, I made a suggestion to re-name that thread with title - "Pics of SRT". Thats all, nothing more. With that one suggestion - MM does a fantastic psycho analysis - and then I had to explain to him why it was not 'jealousy' as he deduced brilliantly. This was not a separate thread - just a split done later. === As for Boss Bhai and jeeehaadi theory, funny.

Veer, This is not a thread i created. It appears so, but the way it started is this: There was a thread on "God" and post pics of God. Maybe I should have just posted pics of Shiva, Rama, Anjaneya, Saraswati, Durga etc - Gods I worship in that. Maybe thats what I should do even now, since that thread is asking for God pics. Anycase, I made a suggestion to re-name that thread with title - "Pics of SRT". Thats all, nothing more. With that one suggestion - MM does a fantastic psycho analysis - and then I had to explain to him why it was not 'jealousy' as he deduced brilliantly. This was not a separate thread - just a split done later. === As for Boss Bhai and jeeehaadi theory, funny.
So when there is thread asking for pics of the 'Wall' in the cricket forum, you will post pics of your fancy tiled bathroom ? And if there is thread asking for pics of DADA, you will post your grandfather's pics ? :((:((

Do you mean that, Hinduisms Devtas are threatened by SRT whom Indians refer as God?? you either have no clue about Hinduism and it's Advaita nature or you, as Bossbhai rightly said, a closet jeehadi who believes in either my God's way or highway exclusivist theory. Let's get this staright, Hinduism has enough room to include any great soul, at positions even above than Gods. We have Rishis like Bhrigu in Puran who once put their foot on Lord Shri Hari Vishnu's chest and Shri Hari's reaction was that I will always preserve the mark of your foot on my chest....Go figure!! Hinduism treats God as PERSONAL in nature...meditate upon this word -- PERSONAL, before your SRT hatred consumes your remaining intellect. There is obsolutely NO offense whatsoever, if someone likes something personally and calls it God. This is fundamental difference between Dharma and Islamism which you unfortunately have not yet comprehended. Peace.:--D

stupidos flamy...by the way, i shall answer ur query from elsewhere here:

infidel!! why u place him second in list??????
This is set theory - no order among the set elements.
Finey -- Include one more line..:giggle: "God is within your SELF" -- Advaita Vedanta.
what about God is everywhere and in everyone - is that prahalad?