How long will Eunice Khan last?

How long will Eunice Khan last?  

1. 1.

This is hilarious. The circus has begun for the umpteenth time... I think its time to enhance my rather obsolete list...

There is a method to PCB's madness: World cup loss => Sack coach, sack captain Series loss vs India => Sack coach or captain. Injury to key bowlers => Bring back Sami. After series against India => sack Sami After Shoaib's antics => If no games are pending vs India, full ban sentence, else ban ends right before the games against India If Farhat & Butt opened last time, pick Taufeeq and Hameed this time & vice versa. If Afridi played in the last series => Sack him If Afridi did not play in the last series => Bring back Afridi If Gul says fit, he's fit If Akhtar says he's not fit, he's fit.
If Miandad is the current coach => Sack him If Miandad is not the current coach => Hire him If Akhtar is banned => We miss him. If Akhtar is not banned => He's useless. After one loss => We back Malik After two losses => We sack Malik After Malik => Eunich Kahn ki jay YK loses => We miss Asif When Asif is back => We miss Akhtar After a bomb goes off in Lahore => We miss cricket. Major league jokers!
This is hilarious. The circus has begun for the umpteenth time... I think its time to enhance my rather obsolete list... If Miandad is the current coach => Sack him If Miandad is not the current coach => Hire him If Akhtar is banned => We miss him. If Akhtar is not banned => He's useless. After one loss => We back Malik After two losses => We sack Malik After Malik => Eunich Kahn ki jay YK loses => We miss Asif When Asif is back => We miss Akhtar After a bomb goes off in Lahore => We miss cricket. Major league jokers!
Oh my my. What humor! :two_thumbs_up::adore::adore::adore:
This is hilarious. The circus has begun for the umpteenth time... I think its time to enhance my rather obsolete list... If Miandad is the current coach => Sack him If Miandad is not the current coach => Hire him If Akhtar is banned => We miss him. If Akhtar is not banned => He's useless. After one loss => We back Malik After two losses => We sack Malik After Malik => Eunich Kahn ki jay YK loses => We miss Asif When Asif is back => We miss Akhtar After a bomb goes off in Lahore => We miss cricket. Major league jokers!
:laugh::laugh: Accurate and funny!! No bombs in Lahore => What are the freedom fighters doing?

what brilliant satire, bumper! Well done mate, keep it up I think the problem resides in people's expectations. If you chop and change and don't give anyone an extended run in the side, you'll never find the player you're looking for. But by the same token, if the player is given a go and doesn't make the most of it, than the fans start clammering for their head. Seriously, how many competetive matches has Pakistan played before they sacked the previous coach, Geoff Lawson? Between Lawson's sacking and now Malik's sacking, what cricket have they played to groom the youngsters? This is the problem without the ICL, so keeping all these factors in mind, how can you expect your team to win all the time? Just like alooo, I think Khan will be under tremendous pressure and if people aren't so god damn stubborn and a little more caring / understanding, it's only a matter of time before Younis blows his gasket and enrolls in the nearest nut house Wasn't Malik hailed as a messiah after the t20 wc? Look at the situation now! The same supporters are calling for his head

no kaptaaan can save Pakistan only a world class phaaast bowler who can bowl at 150+ kmph can
I saw some comment about world class phaast bowler who can bowl 160 km/h... They are dreaming about AAG attact now actor , charasi are done. A team who can acomodate afridi and akmal should forget to dream about world cup..:finger: Let's see herry putar younus khan..:fishing: will he get a big fish?:fishing: from paki lake
LOL VERY well reasoned out Bumper. You can probably create a similar list for their impotent management.
Too good.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Shewatabh, the poll starts with a trick question. I dont think it is fair to ask the readers to quantify the captaincy stint by time, since for we all know eunice can remain the captain for the next 5 years without PAkistan playing any cricket at that time. Please add an option E . Till Pakistan plays again.

Awesome... Absolutely brilliant...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: