Sehwag's gesture to murali

Cricketics

O'Really :roll: Do say that when your parents, wife, sis (to whom u gift watches is it?) and kids are watching :haha: Some "coolness" factor in such nonsensical foul mouthing :roll: BTW if thats the case that North Indians say it 50 times a day, any reason why Sehwag, Ishant, Raina, Tendu (ok, not 'north' north) et. al. dont say that on centuries :questionmark: - they know they can do whatever in private, but behave themselves on playing field - there are kids watching cricket matches, ladies watching cricket matches, not just "yeng adults" watching!
Umm...so the kids and ladies live in a parallel universe ? Do they like, ever get out on the street in India ? or they just sit all day on their ass in front of the computer getting offended by the tiniest things ? The truth is that anytime you go outside of your home, you are bound to hear those words and gaalis. And it is not as if you can actually hear anything he said, it was just moving lips. Now if you already know what he is saying, why is that offensive anyways ? If you have ever busted your ass playing some sport, or have gotten laid, you know what happens during this thing called adrenaline rush. I highly doubt it though. Meanwhile, STFU.

Reagrding UV's forward defense gesturing..it seems when Yuvraj was batting in the nets against Ojha and Jadeja and struggling to defend said to Sachin who happened to be batting in the adjacent nets "This bat isn't proper.I left the bat which i am used to at home." Sachin,in jest ofcourse,replied back with "Its not the bat that is the problem but your defensive technique."

Reagrding UV's forward defense gesturing..it seems when Yuvraj was batting in the nets against Ojha and Jadeja and struggling to defend said to Sachin who happened to be batting in the adjacent nets "This bat isn't proper.I left the bat which i am used to at home." Sachin,in jest ofcourse,replied back with "Its not the bat that is the problem but your defensive technique."
I guessed that Sach must have given him some key insights into his technique...and Yuvi's pointing the bat at him was a way of acknowledging that the century was achieved in no small measure due to some such insight from him.
Which he will talk. He does like to talk :D Eggjacktly!!! He really needs to learn this. You get a 100, great, fantastic, enjoy. But why abuse!? I dunno why ppl are celebrating foulmouthing and using extremely obscene words as "cool", and "way to go" etc. Ridiculous!!! Yuvi should absolutely stop doing this foul mouthing atleast when in play. With his friends or private, who cares!
and you should absolutely stop whining on a public forum. go do it in your private quarters. kthxbye