Amazing consistency

fineleg

BTW Amre was EXCELLENT in international games... WHEN given a chance. 40+ test average despite lots of chopping and changing. And a ton on debut coming in at 38/4 on a greentop at Durban vs. Donald, Schultz, Pringle and McMillan. http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/india/engine/match/63586.html Please check your facts.
Praveen Amre is THE most unfortunate cricketer in many decades. He had guts, but never got a chance at glory. I have been a big fan - he fits right into my "no style, only substance" credo. I am glad that he has made his name as a successful coach now. He can make players mentally tough; teach them to go try hard no matter what, and not worry about selection politics that are out of one's control.
Praveen Amre is THE most unfortunate cricketer in many decades. He had guts, but never got a chance at glory. I have been a big fan - he fits right into my "no style, only substance" credo. I am glad that he has made his name as a successful coach now. He can make players mentally tough; teach them to go try hard no matter what, and not worry about selection politics that are out of one's control.
Maaf karo, mannippu kudungal. I didnt know Amre was that good. I stand corrected about Praveen.

Incredible... Absolutely incredible. This guy just keeps piling the runs, match after match, innings after innings. There may be more talented batsman than him, but atleast this unrelenting doggedness and for tireless efforts, he deserves a decent run in the Indian team. Although, having seen this guy perform and also Rahane perform, I think its sort of obvious Rahanae is the better bat. So, if there is a vacant spot in the Indian middle order, it should probably go to him. But for his consistency alone, Badrinath has earned my respect! Hats off Badri!

good question dan' date=' the only way that can be answered is that by giving him a good run, if he fails to perform i pity that it would be his last !!![/quote'] BUT WE cant give him chances jut for the sake of it.yuvraj has done well in england tests n deserves a full test series against Kiwis.if he fails miserably,only then we can try badri.otherwise we should trash him n give some youngsters like rohit opportunities to be in dressing room
BUT WE cant give him chances jut for the sake of it.yuvraj has done well in england tests n deserves a full test series against Kiwis.if he fails miserably' date='only then we can try badri.otherwise we should trash him n give some youngsters like rohit opportunities to be in dressing room[/quote'] I was talking about the squad to NZ !!!
The only person Badri can replace in the playing test XI at the moment is Rahul Dravid. Unfortunately for Badri' date=' selectors dont have the balls to drop Dravid.[/quote'] How can they drop a fellow southie to accommodate another fellow southie in playing XI. Southie lobbying much ? I think its about time we buy 50+ inches TV's as the names that will appear on our screen will be much bigger than Patel's, Patil's, kar's :cantstop:

^ brigade, SL names are much longer (full name of Vaas for eg). And sometimes even European names are longer or East European (when you watch soccer etc) - so long names are not restricted to parts of India. :hmpf: Your humor/sarc noted. Just pointing out for reference, not that i missed ur humor.

^ brigade, SL names are much longer (full name of Vaas for eg). And sometimes even European names are longer or East European (when you watch soccer etc) - so long names are not restricted to parts of India. :hmpf:
Hey brand ambassador of South India, I ask for forgiveness. Your sense of humor is more like a tumor.