India vs NZ, T20 and ODI series in 2009 : build-up

flamy

the kiwis have a major problem in the odis.if they prepare grassy wickets then zak,pk and ishant will eat them up and they might get bowled out cheaply.we might struggle but i would back our long batting lineup to chase low scores.if the wickets are flat then we will score big every match especailly with the small grounds over in kiwiland- a real dilemma for them.

2j1x560.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::haha::haha: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :haha::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: :giggle::giggle::giggle::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: :eyedance:

indian odi team to nz we have a great team but there some some questions still to be answered. 1)do we take 2 spinners in ojha and bhajji 2)i love sharma but he is not getting the job done. 3)jadeja has to be persisted with .i think he was batting way out of position.he should come in ahead on dhoni but i also realize his position in the team is tenuous as long as we have yusuf but he should be in the squad. 4)what do we do with irfan.do we hope the wickets in nz will suit him more?.i say yes. 5)should sachin come in at 3 to solidify our batting in tougher conditions? here is my squad - 1)sehwag 2)gambhir 3)tendulkar 4)raina 5)dhoni 6)yuvraj 7)jadeja 8)y pathan 9)i pathan 10)pk 11)ishanth 12)zak 13)ojha 14)bhajji 15)munaf/rohit