The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

Tor kaaj kormo kichhu nei naki? Saradin timepass? Ei likchhish, shei likchhish, paachta jinish niye campaign korchhish, 'aamader daabi maante hobe' bole chilachchish, politics join kor na. Ontoto kaaje lagbe eto lekhalikhi. TMC join korbi bol? Top level-e chenashona achche aamar. :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Or bou ke diye eita translate korabe aar tarpor toke dui page lomba chithi likhbe :fear:

No wonder we never produce any athletes or fast bowlers A healthy male should have the following everyday Few slices of bacon for breakfast and half a dozen eggs For lunch, chicken breast For dinner, mutton or beef steaks And snacks can be various egg dishes.
Mallus destroying our pure Vedic culture :hitler:

MTC why are you picking a fight on a thread which is meant for veggies? I have not come across any post in this thread over the last 4-5 pages which claims veggies are superior? Stop being an a hole mallu
So how many $ICF did the veggies bribe you with this time?

Ya and there were also talks about being barefoot in the kitchen *Indian values* Jokers :headshake:
watched first time yesterday & the judges refused to taste a dish as one of the contestants used the same spoon to taste & stir the dish :haha:

^ It is about time. Last time I saw it there was absolutely nothing for vegetarians where pretty much all items cooked were meat ones. First season with Akshay was at least a mix from what I remember.
Stop lying. They had one episode outdoors and I saw some grass on the lawn outside