The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

Types of Vegetarians I have seen. 1.Vegans-The type who dont eat/drink dairy products-:puke: 2.The Type who argue that Sea food is Vegetarian :hysterical: 3.The type who eat all veggie food+Dairy Products-:two:thumbs_up: 4.The type who eat all veggie food+Dairy Products+The odd Omlette :two:thumbs_up: 5.The Type that are vegetarians on religious/auspicious days but eat anything that walks on other days :finger: 6.Those who gave up meat due to some reason and are converted vegetarians but still drool when they see meat :(( I belong to category 4-Used to be Category 3 once upon a time

Yep. That's good. Since you eat egg and stuff you might like Chillies Black bean burger. I also eat Burger King's Veggie Burger.
BK veggie is real good,but mostly I eat it on road trips etc,Not a fan of Taco bell. Chipotle FTW ....and obviously for egg eaters Veggie omlette in IHOP or Denny's

Swami Narayan ? :agree:: good food and there is also a temple in the area I live where the Idly's and Dosas on Sundays are off the charts
We have a mix of temples here in Socal. There's a south indian temple in Malibu that serves great south indian food... the temple near my uni has decent punjabi food but pretty good gujju food, but the best food is at the swami narayan temple :agree:

Types of Vegetarians I have seen. 1.Vegans-The type who dont eat/drink dairy products-:puke: 2.The Type who argue that Sea food is Vegetarian :hysterical: 3.The type who eat all veggie food+Dairy Products-:two:thumbs_up: 4.The type who eat all veggie food+Dairy Products+The odd Omlette :two:thumbs_up: 5.The Type that are vegetarians on religious/auspicious days but eat anything that walks on other days :finger: 6.Those who gave up meat due to some reason and are converted vegetarians but still drool when they see meat :(( I belong to category 4-Used to be Category 3 once upon a time
What about the 7th kind, those who eat all veggie food when they are not eating meat? I belong to this category. :icflove:

I just had Red Robins veggie burger for dinner. TBH, I mostly go there for the bottomless fries :drool: There is this place called Capital Ale House in my area and they have by far absolutely the best ever black bean burger. That's like our hang out destination for past 3-4 years. Try the cheese cake factory veggie burger - It's awesome. Another one is Denny's. They carry a very good Veggie burger on their menu - It's worth a try (most people like it). TGI Fridays has a good veg. burger too but it's over priced ($20). Had it a few time and it's good but just too expensive. If there is a Johny Rocket in your area, try their boca burger as well. It's decent. Also Chilli's black bean burger is good. Cheeburger cheeburger has a good portabella burger for those who like mushrooms. and last but not the least- Buffalo wild wings veggie burger is fantastic...get the Blazzin sauce with it Five Guys has a veggie burger - It's only like 3 or 4 dollars and it's pretty good. If you ever wanna eat out and be thrifty then this is your place. They'll give you a pound of fries for like 3 bucks as well.

I like Chipotle, however my typical eat out place in the US would be a Thai restaurant where you have plenty of vegetarian options and food tastes great. You need to make sure however that they use veggie broth for their soups etc and not the stock chicken broth. Also make sure no fish sauce is used in the dishes.