What was Mr. Patel laughing about ??

They say, laughter is a good therapy...but NOT on all occasions This guy put the team in a precarious position, after almost shut the doors for the opposition, and he is happily smiling after his horrendous spell I think, he mistook Dhoni's words of enjoying the game irrespective of result. anyone can have a bad game, especially in these small grounds and belter of a pitch. But laughing when the team almost went from winning to losing postion..something wrong with this guy seriously, wtf was he thinking

this is not the first time he also was lughing after we were knocked out of WC I never liked this guy.too overrated,cant bat,cant field n has a pathetic attitude,no commitment,gets injured ALL THE TIME.at his best he will bowl a tidy spell bowling line n length n people start comparing with Mcgrath. we have too many good fast bowlers to keep continuing with this idiot.he should be kicked out n be nowhere near the team.

this is not the first time he also was lughing after we were knocked out of WC I never liked this guy.too overrated,cant bat,cant field n has a pathetic attitude,no commitment,gets injured ALL THE TIME.at his best he will bowl a tidy spell bowling line n length n people start comparing with Mcgrath. we have too many good fast bowlers to keep continuing with this idiot.he should be kicked out n be nowhere near the team.
Maybe Mr Fontaine can give an explaination, after all the "How good is Munaf crap"
its a bloody game (unless its against Pak) Kiwis got smashed, so did Indians ;now a guy wants to smile in such a hopeless situation but he cant stupid fans have a problem with it. what a rubbish OP, its a game not a funeral
yes its a game,but if u care about ur team winning,u cant smile after being hit for a six by a tailender n team is looking uncomfortable n underpressure
its a bloody game (unless its against Pak) Kiwis got smashed' date=' so did Indians ;now [b']a guy wants to smile in such a hopeless situation but he cant stupid fans have a problem with it. what a rubbish OP, its a game not a funeral
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Just caught the highlights of the Indian bowling and there was rubbish fielding+bowling from us. Dhoni must be really angry. And what was Munaf thinking? I daresay Irfan would have done much better than this. Even in the depths of troubles, Irfan did not bowl two consecutive beamers at batsman.

Just caught the highlights of the Indian bowling and there was rubbish fielding+bowling from us. Dhoni must be really angry. And what was Munaf thinking? I daresay Irfan would have done much better than this. Even in the depths of troubles, Irfan did not bowl two consecutive beamers at batsman.
yeah irfan gotta come in for the next game if ishant isnt fit.cant keep playing this joker

Munaf "babaji" Patel has to be the luckiest "cricketer" in the world. For someone with no batting or fielding skills and frankly a limited bowling technique it amazes me that he is anywhere near a team aspiring to be the world's best. As has been righly pointed out he grins like a buffoon whenever things don't go right, which in his case is often. The guy is always injured yet has a poor attitude towards training and physically is nowhere near where he should be for a professional sportsman. Also for someone in his mid 20s his level of enthusiasm and athleticism is shocking. The extent of his ability seems to consist of a few tight overs here and there. There is no intensity and no questions asked of the opposing batsmen. Ever since his debut v England a few years ago he has gone backwards.

Munaf "babaji" Patel has to be the luckiest "cricketer" in the world. For someone with no batting or fielding skills and frankly a limited bowling technique it amazes me that he is anywhere near a team aspiring to be the world's best. As has been righly pointed out he grins like a buffoon whenever things don't go right, which in his case is often. The guy is always injured yet has a poor attitude towards training and physically is nowhere near where he should be for a professional sportsman. Also for someone in his mid 20s his level of enthusiasm and athleticism is shocking. The extent of his ability seems to consist of a few tight overs here and there. There is no intensity and no questions asked of the opposing batsmen. Ever since his debut v England a few years ago he has gone backwards.
n some people compare him with Mcgrath:cantstop:
They say, laughter is a good therapy...but NOT on all occasions This guy put the team in a precarious position, after almost shut the doors for the opposition, and he is happily smiling after his horrendous spell I think, he mistook Dhoni's words of enjoying the game irrespective of result. anyone can have a bad game, especially in these small grounds and belter of a pitch. But laughing when the team almost went from winning to losing postion..something wrong with this guy seriously, wtf was he thinking
what a stupid comment... Selectors did pick a decent team..apart from the Rohit one agreed Munaf had a bad day, but his attitude is the problem...disco is no better, and he has had way too many bad days than this Sreesanth has yet to prove for his comeback into the team..and with his past performance and attitude problems, he wont get a easy entry into this Indian side Patel might go through the same route i guess
Forgot to take your schizophrenia tablets, mate?:haha:

^ what was contradictory there between the two Munaf had a bad day, he can be excused for that...but laughing when you go though a horrendous spell and let the team down...and your captain is going bonkers I never said, Munaf was a great bowler...but SS is not the alternative, atleast till he churns out good performances @ the domestics and displays the passion and will to play for the national team..by earning that place