Congratulations India

There were some losers asking Bhajji to shut up when he was saying we will whitewash them 5-0. They can all go **** themselves now...:finger::finger: :hatsoff:
And they were damn right -- India will not Win 5-0 For Sure :winky:

The way this team is going, lets just create a ‘Congratulations India’ template and use it for every series win. It will save the posters a lot of trouble and time. :two_thumbs_up: And Bhajji should check the weather forecasts the next time he wants to make a series-scoreline prediction or he could just say ‘We’ll win all matches we play’..:D

I think this could possibly be the third record this team has set since the last year. I'm not sure if India had ever won a triseries in Australia which they did last year beating Aussies 2-zip India also bet Sri Lanka twice in the two ODI series that was held in the last 3-4 months. Now they have beaten NZ. That's some consistency. Barring the Asia cup loss India has been extremely consistent in ODIs. Last few ODIs read : NZ beaten in the ODI series 3-0 so far SL beaten 4-1 in SL England beaten 4-0 at home SL beaten 3-2 in SL

Guest Hiten.
I think this could possibly be the third record this team has set since the last year. I'm not sure if India had ever won a triseries in Australia which they did last year beating Aussies 2-zip India also bet Sri Lanka twice in the two ODI series that was held in the last 3-4 months. Now they have beaten NZ. That's some consistency. Barring the Asia cup loss India has been extremely consistent in ODIs. Last few ODIs read : NZ beaten in the ODI series 3-0 so far SL beaten 4-1 in SL England beaten 5-0 at home SL beaten 3-2 in SL
Fixed Well done team India :dance::dance::dance: