You know, it still could be 1-1

There's no green on the pitch' date=' I had a look today. It looks brown as. Weather is warm and sun is going to be shining for the first 3-4 days at least. There are no clouds around we had beautiful blue sky today. Lastly there was no wind either. The weather is just fine for cricket right now.[/quote'] Thanks man. Always good to have a first hand account of the conditions. Do you expect the ball to do a bit in the first day? And do you see this pitch breaking up at all on the 4th/5th day especially with all the sun?
There's no green on the pitch' date=' I had a look today. It looks brown as. Weather is warm and sun is going to be shining for the first 3-4 days at least. There are no clouds around we had beautiful blue sky today. Lastly there was no wind either. The weather is just fine for cricket right now.[/quote'] That's rather disappointing. I wanted a green pitch and a kind of test where the max team score would have been 220.
There's no green on the pitch' date=' I had a look today. It looks brown as. Weather is warm and sun is going to be shining for the first 3-4 days at least. There are no clouds around we had beautiful blue sky today. Lastly there was no wind either. The weather is just fine for cricket right now.[/quote'] Are you allowed to just go and look at the pitch?
Guest gaurav_indian
Do not for a moment think India is safe. NZ is raring to square this series. Their batting is back and the cold and swinging conditions at Basin Reserve will make it hard for the "almighty" Indian batting. We all know how India fared on greentops in the last tour. Be afraid, be very afraid. One slip up and we are staring at a defeat and the reign of no overseas victory in NZ will continue. I will have a sleepless night dreaming about Southee, O'Brien and Matrin tonight. Oh, the horror, the horror!!!!
Who told you to make them your fantasy love?:finger:

208-6 - Loose cricket by India letting us down - Dravid the latest culprit, played for a long time, and then loose shot straight lollypop catch to the fielder. A collapse of the batting after lunch. I hope they dont miss the chance to win this NZ series. 1-1 will be disappointing after having come so far.

Day 1 belongs to NZ definitely. Despite the flurry of some runs from lower order, losing almost all your wickets on a decent pitch on day 1 means the bowling team has done the job admirably. Day 2 and 3 will be good batting condition. India will probably bat on day 3 late or day 4 - and they just have to bat a lot longer the 2nd Inn. THANKS to Dhoni and Bhajji for their batting! They are important runs.

Day 1 belongs to NZ definitely. Despite the flurry of some runs from lower order' date=' losing [b']almost all your wickets on a decent pitch on day 1 means the bowling team has done the job admirably. Day 2 and 3 will be good batting condition. India will probably bat on day 3 late or day 4 - and they just have to bat a lot longer the 2nd Inn. THANKS to Dhoni and Bhajji for their batting! They are important runs.
Can we change your name to Nostradamus? Just suggesting. oh, and http://content.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/291351.html .. 337/9 on day 1 at their peak against Kumble with plenty of drama with wickets off inside edges, etc. Guess who won?
Can we change your name to Nostradamus? Just suggesting.
change the names of all those folks who will predict in the "Day 2 predictions thread" which will get opened here as well :giggle: (you know the only nostradamus in icf is desi cartman B->)