Most favoured and least favoured

King

The quota playerfrom DC seems to be doing pretty good amits as well
he is a quota player for the national team, not for the ipl team. i have no problems with rohit sharma in deccan chargers. also, the 2 retarded players(af-retard & symonds) for deccan chargers arent playing this time, and thats the reason y they r doing well

Thanks Rajastan for delivering the punch and can't admire DD enough to put Chennai in their place. Great results today and both in my list of least favoured crashed to defeat. At least RR vs KKR was a tie and needed an extra over to decide the winners but CSK have to be given the title the "Chennai Chockers" How the hell did they lose after the Hayden hurricane effort? Dhoni promoted himself up the order and did an epic fail. CSK fans as usual have been rather quiet. The loud chest thumping cheeky CSK fans have gone into hiding. Despite all that it was great to see Balaji and Ganguly do well.

he is a quota player for the national team' date=' not for the ipl team. i have no problems with rohit sharma in deccan chargers. also, the 2 retarded players(af-retard & symonds) for deccan chargers arent playing this time, and thats the reason y they r doing well[/quote'] :hmmmm2: So, he only plays badly because he is a quota player? Is he given a quota of mediocrity?

2 great games today. A close finish ending with a chennai choke in one, and the other game? :band: In a way with RR and KKR its 2 teams that I want to see lose, hard to decide who to root for. Both team management have aussies at the helm, and in both cases they get far more credit than they deserve (Warney's a great on-field captain, i'm talking about the coach etc). Royals cutting Kaif at the last minute was a dumb-**** move, one that is sure to bite them with their lack of batting depth (who's there after Smith & Yusuf?) especially the way they screwed him over, robbing him of an opportunity to play for a different team. and Buchanan - a moron who copies baseball ideas and tries to pass them off as his own "genius". Today's game was awesome on so many levels - low-scoring game, brilliant captaincy by Warne, gangu's roaring comeback when it looked like calcutta was just a bit too deep under-water, a gutsy last over by a raw prospect under pressure. and in the end, a dumb-**** move by buchanan and Yusuf's 2 awesome chakdis end up costing KKR the game. Couldn't have scripted it better even if you tried. total paisa vasoool.

Most of my favoured teams are doing quite well, glad about that. Forget BRC though, they are always fighting for the last place so won't bother about their form this year. CSK and KKR have not disappointed me :winky: How nice to see them beaten consistently? Amazing. Punjab has gone up a notch and their alchohalic captain has found some ground after couple of wins. Still happy about DC, Mumbai and DD. RR needs to start doing better though.

My most favoured teams BRC, DC and DD made it to the semi finals. Wasn't too pleased to see CSK in the semis but they were always good enough to get to Finals but their party was spoiled by young Indian prospects Pandey and Kohli with some help from couple of Indian cricketing legends. As for KKR and Punjab, they were never a threat. Overall I'm quite happy with the results this year. Would have like MI also to be in Semis but it didn't materialize. Didn't mind DD, DC, BRC or MI taking the title. RR was disappointing.

See Ravi now I am starting to feel that you are liking Virat Kohli too.. Why not he is our future captain man. He deserves somce chance in the Indian line up. Perhaps one of the best young batsman around in our domestic circuit.
Honestly I wasn't impressed with him last year. That said I didn't even think Ishant Sharma was good enough after watching him in first couple of games he played :winky: I don't have an eye for talent. I thought Manish Pandey wasn't good enough on the off side and felt he is another Uthappa in the making :hysterical: Now I've seen Kohli in South Africa and the way he smashed Murali around (including a 110 m six) I'm convinced future of Indian cricket batting is in great hands. There will be fantastic replacements for Rahul, VVS and SRT although they can't really be filled. Kohli, Pandey (bit too soon to predict how he goes, but looks like he has all the shots), Raina, Rohit Sharma, Gambhir, Sehwag, Ravindra Jadeja, Dhoni are as good as it can get in short overs format. I'd like to see how these blokes (barring Gambhir and Sehwag of course) will go in longer format though.

My most favoured teams BRC' date=' DC and DD made it to the semi finals. Wasn't too pleased to see CSK in the semis but they were always good enough to get to Finals but their party was spoiled by young Indian prospects Pandey and Kohli with some help from couple of Indian cricketing legends. .
M$D made quite a few mistakes this IPL2 else CSK had the team to enter and even win in the Finals. Anyway, good to see BRC and DC in the finals. Good luck to both teams.

Honestly I wasn't impressed with him last year. That said I didn't even think Ishant Sharma was good enough after watching him in first couple of games he played :winky: I don't have an eye for talent. I thought Manish Pandey wasn't good enough on the off side and felt he is another Uthappa in the making :hysterical: Now I've seen Kohli in South Africa and the way he smashed Murali around (including a 110 m six) I'm convinced future of Indian cricket batting is in great hands. There will be fantastic replacements for Rahul, VVS and SRT although they can't really be filled. Kohli, Pandey (bit too soon to predict how he goes, but looks like he has all the shots), Raina, Rohit Sharma, Gambhir, Sehwag, Ravindra Jadeja, Dhoni are as good as it can get in short overs format. I'd like to see how these blokes (barring Gambhir and Sehwag of course) will go in longer format though.
You got that very right.. likes of kohliz and sharmas would come big for us in future and who can forget Raina. btw Ravi don't want to be very picky here, just adding some info. whatever chance Kohli got at international level, he showed everyone how to play mendis. We were strugglign to play Mendis during that lanakn series, and this guy comes in the odi series for the Injured Legend and started whacking around Ajantha's bowling.

and my team brc is winning & dd made it to the semis only to be unfairly done in by the format. i didnt say brc earlier as that time pietersen was the captain. once kumble became the captain, i became a brc fan

^ Unfairly done in by the format? Its not some magic format. Its a knockout semi-final (The same format thats used in many competitions in many sports right throughout the world) ... and Delhi choked. Its not the format, they just lost. Get over it!!!

and my team brc is winning & dd made it to the semis only to be unfairly done in by the format. i didnt say brc earlier as that time pietersen was the captain. once kumble became the captain' date=' i became a brc fan[/quote'] @m!t$ developed a split personality which is a fan of BRC to cope with the unexpected loss of the Dilli Dibblydobblies. :((

Guest DeveGowda

^ Bump Most favoured : BRC - Capital of home state ..Living and working here from last 6 years. Second - RR ..Simply because of brand of cricket they played in IPL 1 with relatively unknown players... Dont Like : KKR and KXI ...mainly because thier OTT owners... Remaining teams......not much care..but watch all matches and support based on the match...

Most Favoured: Kings Xi: Yuvraj Singh, arguably the best T20 player in the world right now, Bret Lee and its my home state team, need I say more. Delhi Dare Devils: Sehwag and De Villers. Deccan: Gilly, Symonds...Awesome! Least Favoured: Bangalore Royal Challengers: YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! CSK: Just cuz I think they are a threat to kings xi plus I dont like yellow. Rest, I am neutral with.

Most favoured: :mi: :mi:..cz they are gonna win IPL this year :D Average Favoured: Bangaluru(Sorry if spelling is wrong :nervous:) Deccan Delhi RR..some good guys are there not at all favoured: kkr...cz i have common sense CSK...looks like some dehydrated guy p!ssed on their uniform KXIP...yuvi n sreesanth strict :headshake:

Most favoured: :mi: :mi:..cz they are gonna win IPL this year :D Average Favoured: Bangaluru(Sorry if spelling is wrong :nervous:)
:mad: :mad:
Deccan Delhi RR..some good guys are there not at all favoured: kkr...cz i have common sense CSK...looks like some dehydrated guy p!ssed on their uniform KXIP...yuvi n sreesanth strict :headshake:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: