Who wants Dinesh Karthik???

Cricketics

offcourse i am kidding. he batted well and i was clapping all the time when he was hitting those fours to Murali. It sucks he couldn't finsih it off, and i create such threads on karthik regularly so that he performs and i can jinx his failure statistics. Laster year the thread worked wonders.. Someone can bump that thread.. it should be in this section of the website.. you can search.. it seems to be working this time too

kartik truly showed his potential today...i personally feel delhi need a strong hitter at no. 6 or 7...like pathan ... ideal daredevil team according to me\\ david warner sehwag gamhir ab devilliers dilshan dinesh kartik manhas rajat bhatia mahesh nannes nehra

kartik truly showed his potential today...i personally feel delhi need a strong hitter at no. 6 or 7...like pathan ... ideal daredevil team according to me\ david warner sehwag gamhir ab devilliers dilshan dinesh kartik manhas rajat bhatia mahesh nannes nehra
it's a godo team, but i would go with Mishra over yo mahes.. we won't have any spinner if we don't play Mishra. We have to sacrifice Vettori often to playa decent batsman in the team. and so we gotta continue with Mishra. Also we have Rajat Bhatia, almost remote same kind of bowler as Mahes. I would rather have Mishra hence.

kartik truly showed his potential today...i personally feel delhi need a strong hitter at no. 6 or 7...like pathan ... ideal daredevil team according to me david warner sehwag gamhir ab devilliers dilshan dinesh kartik manhas rajat bhatia mahesh nannes nehra
I agree .. the only difference is that I would also like to see McGrath for a couple of matches .. I still believes he will be quite powerful even in IPL .. a spinner likely Mishra should be in the team instead of Manesh too

I agree .. the only difference is that I would also like to see McGrath for a couple of matches .. I still believes he will be quite powerful even in IPL .. a spinner likely Mishra should be in the team instead of Manesh too
Well it would be hard for them to draft Mcgrath in given that Nannes has started finding his feet. He took 3 wickets today. Its hard for the team management to ignore Nannes because of the speed he brings to the table, which can be crucial during the death overs.

Send him back to Chennai. We will give Parthiv plus Jogi as a kosuru :giggle: He saved ur *****e$ once again. Last year for the SF berth and now this He is highly talented and showcasing them now...after some dumb mistakes he made earlier when he was part of the Indian team

Send him back to Chennai. We will give Parthiv plus Jogi as a kosuru :giggle: He saved ur *****e$ once again. Last year for the SF berth and now this He is highly talented and showcasing them now...after some dumb mistakes he made earlier when he was part of the Indian team
:haha: good one