LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

why dont you shut up and behave like a mature guy here?If you dont like people's comments then report them.What are mods doing here?It always happens when people take cheap shots at each other and when someone gets hurt he starts abusing them or make racist comments.You should report the posts immediately at that time now look what has happened.
dude , me thinks its a cultural abuse to call Lungis and sambhars. Second, calling soutihies as ugly looking is just simple racial abuse. how do you justify that?

still MI is better than Chennai pooper queens
Hows that? 15 points in 12 matches with 1 rainout. Pretty decent enough score ,where your logic fails is the real poop Mumbai have already been flushed.

:kxip: beats the **** out of dhakkans twice in a row.....:kxip: :kxip: :kxip:....chennai is pooping in their pants...gayden already thinking of consequences of getting out for a big duck off an overrated bowler's ball......Badri thinking if playing cricket instead of catching fish off marina beach was a good idea afterall ?

:kxip: beats the **** out of dhakkans twice in a row.....:kxip: :kxip: :kxip:....chennai is pooping in their pants...gayden already thinking of consequences of getting out for a big duck off an overrated bowler's ball......Badri thinking if playing cricket instead of catching fish off marina beach was a good idea afterall ?
take it easy..can understand u have went through a lot of mental agony watching queens saved twice by opposition chokers so take ur time..use some lemon, don't stand under sun for too long

PK lol those are big words considering CSK beat PK 4 times in a row. I know they are capable of beating CSK. But this comes off as a joke more than anything else :winky: at this point. And also if i remember Badri was the one who tormented Punjab twice in the last edition. In a straight battle of wits between Dhoni and Yuvi, Dhoni will win 9 out of 10 times. He knows how to clinch key moments. Having said that PKXI is pushed to a corner. So they could upset CSK.

You gotto hand it to the Punjab guys, they are fighting it to the finish. I can recollet at least three games that they have won the last ten days, where defeat would have been a sever blow to their chances. So much so that I think they deserve to be the semis ahead of RR and BRC.

You gotto hand it to the Punjab guys' date=' they are fighting it to the finish. I can recollet at least three games that they have won the last ten days, where defeat would have been a sever blow to their chances. So much so that I think they deserve to be the semis ahead of RR and BRC.[/quote'] I always say that marris u r the only sensible southie on this site :two_thumbs_up:

What is with this southie/northie !! So no westie/eastie/centralie? :winky: Anywho Irfan has been saving them in the last 2 matches with bat and ball. But Yuvi made some blunders along the way. Unnecessarily he held himself back while batting in few matches. If his batting clicks he can singlehandedly win matches for Punjab. So far he is not the Yuvi we know. He scores. But not the authoritative display we are used to

What is with this southie/northie !! So no westie/eastie/centralie? :winky: Anywho Irfan has been saving them in the last 2 matches with bat and ball. But Yuvi made some blunders along the way. Unnecessarily he held himself back while batting in few matches. If his batting clicks he can singlehandedly win matches for Punjab. So far he is not the Yuvi we know. He scores. But not the authoritative display we are used to
Asking Mota to bowl that over could have been a season ending decision today

Punjab has defended low scores pretty well despite not having enough firepower in their bowling attack. I also reckon Dhoni might take little bit easy, as a friendly gesture towards his best buddy yuvi :winky:, in their last league match against Punjab in order for them to qualify for semis

Punjab has defended low scores pretty well despite not having enough firepower in their bowling attack. I also reckon Dhoni might take little bit easy, as a friendly gesture towards his best buddy yuvi :winky:, in their last league match against Punjab in order for them to qualify for semis
BRC members will be pissed off if that happens. But i don't think CSK is in super safe position. They still have a theoritical chance to be eliminated right? I may be wrong here.

Dhoni will not do that

You gotto hand it to the Punjab guys' date=' they are fighting it to the finish. I can recollet at least three games that they have won the last ten days, where defeat would have been a sever blow to their chances. So much so that I think they deserve to be the semis ahead of RR and BRC.[/quote'] n add to that the bad luck we had with first 2 games

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest gaurav_indian
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: