Jakati - Two 4 wicket hauls in consecutive matches - Rispekt!

fineleg

^ Meaning, I want him to continue doing well. There have been players who have done well temporarily and then they fade away. I hope he is not like that and I want him to continue to bowl like this, and maybe make it to the Indian squad someday.

^ Meaning' date=' I want him to continue doing well. There have been players who have done well temporarily and then they fade away. I hope he is not like that and I want him to continue to bowl like this, and maybe make it to the Indian squad someday.[/quote'] Did you watch his bowling or just created the thread after seeing he took 2 consecutive 4 wicket hauls? If you did, then you should be able to describe his bowling, his variations, his turn, line and length etc. and come to a statement on why you feel he could be a long term find or a one tournament wonder. If you did not what value are you adding by making threads on facts that can be read on a scoresheet?

The High and the Mighty! - Yes, I saw him bowl, and it looks like he has the potential. However, it is upto him to graduate to the next level. SachFan: RPS is bowling well now. He still needs to earn his Test spot though. (now why are you called laaloo!)

The High and the Mighty! - Yes, I saw him bowl, and it looks like he has the potential. However, it is upto him to graduate to the next level.
I didn't watch either match - can you fill me in as to what his bowling was like with regards to the questions I asked above?

I didn't watch either match - can you fill me in as to what his bowling was like with regards to the questions I asked above?
HE HAS great temperament n good control.nice easy action.can turn the ball long way too(that ball that got Dilshan was magic).looks to flight the ball occasionally .also is not a show off.can bat bit as well that is why i feel squad for T20 WC has been announced too early.Jakati could have easily replaced Jadeja or Ojha if selectors had picked the squad later

dont waste ur time Lord. Prfsr has seen the match/highlights. He has a single point agenda, let him have his frikkin opinions on who knows cricket or not. Such snobbish behavior exist here. No need to bend over backwards to prove to such 'elitists'

HE HAS great temperament n good control.nice easy action.can turn the ball long way too(that ball that got Dilshan was magic).looks to flight the ball occasionally .also is not a show off.can bat bit as well that is why i feel squad for T20 WC has been announced too early.Jakati could have easily replaced Jadeja or Ojha if selectors had picked the squad later
Thanks.
dont waste ur time Lord. Prfsr has seen the match/highlights. He has a single point agenda' date=' let him have his frikkin opinions on who knows cricket or not. Such snobbish behavior exist here. No need to bend over backwards to prove to such 'elitists'[/quote'] retard-cat.thumbnail.jpg