Good job Punjab! Great fighting spirit

Freedom

Well done Punjab on keeping Chennai on the toes. But eventually the big total sucked you up in the end. Nevertheless I felt Punjab put up a good fight. Think they deserve some appreciation for their attitude and fighting spirit. Thanks for all the entertainment :hatsoff:

They should have won the game with 40 odd runs needed off 4 overs with explosive yuvi on crease and 7 wickets in hand. I'm afraid they made to choke by some brilliant bowling from Raina and Balaji. What a win it would have been had they pulled it off...

i think yuvi made a blunder.he should have sent Pathan at 3 or even open.Karan Goel messed around n wasted 4 overs making 14 off 20 balls.anyways great fight.i'm proud of them

:csk: themselves made the game much more intrseting and converted it into a close one..... they fielded poorly again and were very dissapointing with their catching.......:(( they just converted this one way contest to a cliffhanger :bow: but never the less....poonjaab played well and deserve an applause :nice:

if only sanga had not missed the stumping chance of the big doofus this match would have been a lot different.
that comment showed that u are only defending :kxip: and saying that it wouldnt have been a match win for :csk: withou tthat even i could say that had gony not dropped yuvi :kxip: wouldnt have got as closer as they have got now ... :finger: