Rajasthan's Amit Singh reported for suspect action

mister

Amit Singh, the Rajasthan Royals right-arm medium-fast bowler, has been reported for a suspect action. He is the second bowler, after Kamran Khan, also of Rajasthan, to be reported during the current IPL. Daryl Harper and K Hariharan, the on-field umpires for the IPL game between Rajasthan and Royal Challengers Bangalore at Centurion on May 7, observed that Amit, 27, had a suspect action on certain deliveries. The two on-field umpires and TV umpire Tyron Wijewardene reviewed footage of the game and believed Amit's action needed further scrutiny. The matter has now been referred to the Rajasthan management and the IPL's technical committee. Amit, who can continue to play until he is proven guilty of an illegal action, was Man of the Match in Thursday's game in Centurion, taking 4 for 19 as Rajasthan won by seven wickets. He has played two matches, with seven wickets at an average of 4. :protest:

Guest gaurav_indian
Kamran Khan can be justified to some extent but Amit Singh never looked like chucking from any angle :protest:
:protest::protest::protest::protest: Bring Atul Sharma.:protest::protest::protest:

Kamran Khan can be justified to some extent but Amit Singh never looked like chucking from any angle :protest:
actually Amit looked more suspect to me than Kamran.he has a Shabbir Ahmed like action n we know Ahmed was reported

:nervous: about Atul Sharma :pray::pray::pray:
Right now if Atul Sharma would come to bowl I wont be surprised if he is also sent for a suspect action .. he has got an awkward action too But I am sure most of them would be cleared soon :hatsoff:

why cant these teams self evaulate before hiring these bowlers with suspect actions?.its unfair to other teams who have struggled against these chucking suspects.it has became a pattern with RR and i think we should dock them points if they keep resorting to these unfair tactics.