RP's heroics vs SA in 20/20 WC

Rajiv

holy shoot.. just the other day my friend Sushain asked me about if RP should play over Ishant and Zaheer in 2020, and told about how well he bowled against saf in this particular game.. I described him how everyone after Pollocks wicket fall, had realized that India are here to stay in the tournament and would win the next game too.. that wicket of pollock, to me summed up..

Guest gaurav_indian
and rohit sharma despite not doing anything after that(apart from that 70 something in cb final) is still in the team after 2 years due to quota-system
I guess there is a quota system at ICF also.And thats why you are here.:orderorder:

Guest Hiten.

I think the semi final was better because we were under pressure to not only beat Aussies (because they are Aussies) BUT because Pakistan had made it to the finals. How can we not make it to the finals if Pakistan did, right ? Moreover, the start OZ's got from Gilly and Haydos was amazing + Haydos/Symo partnership.....UV WAS PUMPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD after he caught Hussey, SLater's commentary was even better when UV caught hussey

I think the semi final was better because we were under pressure to not only beat Aussies (because they are Aussies) BUT because Pakistan had made it to the finals. How can we not make it to the finals if Pakistan did' date=' right ? Moreover, the start OZ's got from Gilly and Haydos was amazing + Haydos/Symo partnership.....UV WAS PUMPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD after he caught Hussey, SLater's commentary was even better when UV caught hussey[/quote'] Rohit Sharma was trying to hug him, but Yuvi was pumped as you said You could see how much it meant to him from that celebration