Jadeja alleges racism in SRK's Knight Riders team

Kartikey

Explosive News from the KKR Camp! Even with the worst performance in the history of Indian Premier League, the KKR camp is never failing to gather the media bytes (for all wrong reasons, though). Latest in the series of incessant controversies (thanks to Bookha Naan and Phoren Babas), Ajay Jadeja has revealed a sensational news from the KKR camp in a private news channel. Jadeja said that the foreign coaching staff members of the KKR team are ill treating the Indian cricketers. It was also alleged that racist comments were being hurled at an Indian cricketer. The cricketer was asked to come out of the field, by a coaching staff member. When the cricketer questioned him, the coaching staff supposedly replied, “You Indian ... do what I say.†Jadeja stated with conviction that there was a divide in the KKR team and Indian players are not being treated well. Speculations are being made that Jadeja had got this news from one of the Delhi based cricketer currently playing in the KKR team. Among the cricketers from Delhi are Ishant Sharma, Yaspal Singh and Akash Chopra. What started with Sourav’s removal from KKR captaincy, has resulted in a complete polarisation in the KKR camp between the foreign players (excluding Masrafe Murtaza) and the Indian players, with the Indians at a receiving end. Wonder what Shahrukh is thinking ...... “Picture abhi baaki hain mere Dost!. Galat sahi kuch nahin hota...News mein bane rehna chahiye baas!†Bravo K-K-King K-K-Khan! You deserve a standing ovation! :evil::protest::fight::whack: Disclaimer: Article based on the news published in Ananda Bazaar Patrika on 12th May
There is already a thread on this- everything about Bengal does not need to be posted a million times over

Stop this attack on Jadeja for match fixing. He was tried and cleared. And unless you have evidence, don't accuse. Match fixing is quite a shameful crime and one should be considered innocent untiill proven otherwise. As far as this claim of racism is concerned, I think its possible. But even though Dildo is an idiot, he is not a tyrant. He may not be very intelligent when it comes to cricket, but he wouldnt allow such things in the team. And even if such a thing happened, I am sure that the team management will take care of it.\ The fact is that the media and we fans have started taking pleasure from maligning KKR. Yes, they are a laughing stock, but I think it has gone to that level where the media would go that inch further to laugh at them just for TRPs.

Blah blah blah Jadeja looking for another 15 minutes of fame Who cares about useless KKR with a useless coach and owner anyway :finger:
That is what I call a "Blanket Statement" ... usually given by "All know Munis". You are free not to care about KKR, its Coach and its owner ... It is also not surprising that you don't care about the fact that an Aussie is racial abusing Indians! I think all you care about is regionalism more than anything else ... Thankfully, most in this forum do CARE unlike you! :finger:

I feel Jadeja might be telling the truth .. I just watched NDTV where he was saying about it... he said that on the previous match, coach Buchanan called off one of the Indian players from the field ... when the Indian player asked why was he called off the field then he replied that "You Indian, you do what I ask you to do"... this is very much possible by Bhookha... I had sensed that KKR management is mistreating the Indian players in the match where Ganguly or other Indian players were not sent to bat .. all the foreign players were being sent to bat instead of Ganguly whereas they could have scored a lot more and won the game if Ganguly was sent.. I could sense negative attitude towards the Indian players on that day itself I still dont understand why Bhookha has not been sacked by SRK till now ... KKR have anyways lost the tournament and there is no hope .. hope that they make Ganguly the captain soon

Every circus needs a clown. Wouldn't it be ironic if Agarkar called Bichel "A white supremacist" and Bichel responded by what he supposedly said ?
The Biggest Clown in the circus is none other than SRK ... His "Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo re" slogan has become a subject of ridicule .. His 'knights' are surely fighting .. not on the field though.

Guest gaurav_indian

Bichel racially abused Agarkar: report Bichel racially abused Agarkar: report

New Delhi: Indian fast bowler Ajit Agarkar and former Australian pacer Andy Bichel, who is now a bowling coach with Kolkata Knight Riders, allegedly got into a fracas leading to a racial slur. Former India cricketer Ajay Jadeja during a chat show on a news channel revealed that Knight Riders' Indian players are being ill-treated by foreign coaching staff. Jadeja revealed how an Indian player was asked to come off while fielding and when asked why he was called back, one of the assistant coaches said: "You Indian, you do as you're told." "The player and coach involved are said to be Agarkar and Andy Bichel," the news channel reported on Tuesday. The alleged incident happened 15 days ago and team owner Shah Rukh Khan had to intervene to resolve the issue. Jadeja claimed he had the information from players in the team and said the Knight Riders were no more than a divided house. Bottom placed Knight Riders have been dealing with controversies before the start of the tournament when coach John Buchanan popped up the idea of multi-captaincy. A blogger, who claims to be a player, has been spilling out the juicy dressing room gossip of the Knight Riders.
http://cricketnext.in.com/news/bichel-racially-abused-agarkar-report/40814-27.html

Guest Hiten.

Aussies created a storm when Bhajji supposedly called Symonds a monkey. They played a victim card then, but now yet another Aussie is involved in racial abusing (first being Lehman calling SL players dark monkeys). If SRK does not kick these KKR management, he will loose whatever respect I give him atm (not that it'll matter to him).

Bichel is supposed to be a nice bloke but if Lehmann was racist to Sri Lankans I won't be surprised Bichel over stepped. Racial slurs in any walk of life is unacceptable let alone cricket. I hope this incident comes out in open if it transpired rather than find space in these guess work articles.