Mumbai Indians need some luck and of course...

gaurav92

Mumbai's loss to :rr: was very dissapointing on the other hand it has to be said that :mi: lost their nerves in the end and couldnt quite finish the job.....it was so embarassing to see mumbai losing by just 2 runs..:(( but anyways now its do or die for us....we need to pull our socks and show the calibre that we have to get into the semis when the chips are down yes the match is against :csk: and :dd: the two teams on the top of the table but dont forget we have won against :csk: last time round....this time though its quite a different tage we are facing...hayden raina and dhoni in full swing and of course :dd: winning almost every match but now mumbai has to perform well under pressure...our run rate is still very good and we can get into the semis if we win both the games...so now even i am a "PANHOTI" for the mumbai indians...be it i ll support mumbai indians in all the matches they play and cheer each and every moment for them...hey dont feel bad mumbai supporters plz WE ARE DOWN BUT NOT OUT We know that Jayasuriya has not fired the way he used to....but hes in for a due and he likes tough challenges and now i think he will be the one who will win us both the games to get into the semis....hes the player mumbai indians want to keep as a trump card and mumbai wants a big score from him...so he should open the innings no matter what he has done till now his name is enuff to create a sense of panic in the opposition...sachin should bat at no.4 only as he can strengthen the middle order.... We need to do well now and there is no other alternative remaining.:pray: So all the Mumbai supporters I know that u are not happy with our teams performance against :rr:....but dont feel sad guyz coz if we don not support them..than who will support themm...???? plz guyz cheer for mumbai indians........ blue brigade dark warrior domain K and others ....plz cheer mumbai......its our team...come on mumbai :cheer:

:mi: loss to :rr: was very dissapointing on the other hand it has to be said that :mi: lost their nerves in the end and couldnt quite finish the job.....it was so embarassing to see :mi: losing by just 2 runs..:(( but anyways now its do or die for :mi:....:mi: need to pull our socks and show the calibre that we have to get into the semis when the :mi: chips are down yes the match is against :csk: and :dd: the two teams on the top of the table but dont forget :mi: have won against :csk: last time round....this time though its quite a different tage :mi: are facing...hayden raina and dhoni in full swing and of course :dd: winning almost every match but now :mi: has to perform well under pressure...:mi: run rate is still very good and we can get into the semis if we win both the games...so now even i am a "PANHOTI" for the :mi:...be it i ll support :mi: in all the matches they play and cheer each and every moment for them...hey dont feel bad :mi: supporters plz WE ARE DOWN BUT NOT OUT We know that Jayasuriya has not fired the way he used to....but hes in for a due and he likes tough challenges and now i think he will be the one who will win us both the games to get into the semis....hes the player :mi: want to keep as a trump card and :mi: wants a big score from him...so he should open the innings no matter what he has done till now his name is enuff to create a sense of panic in the opposition...sachin should bat at no.4 only as he can strengthen the middle order.... We need to do well now and there is no other alternative remaining.:pray: So all the :mi: supporters I know that u are not happy with our teams performance against :rr:....but dont feel sad guyz coz if we don not support :mi: ....than who will support :mi:...???? plz guyz cheer for :mi: ........ blue brigade dark warrior domain K and others ....plz cheer mumbai......its our team...come on :mi: :cheer:
Smileys inserted at appropriate places.

Guest Hiten.
:hahaha: @ dumbhai minions Here's wishing for some more choking in the next 2 matches
#7 :hahaha: 1 > 3 :hahaha:

i thot MI had to win all 3 to stay in contention?are thgey still in chance?
they are at 11 pts so they can still get 15 points if they get two wins and so they will be ahead of 14 which is the target to get in the semis....:pray:

The reason for MI losing yesterday's match is Nanda not coz he failed to connect the full toss and ran out eventually but b'coz he shaved his beard.

In my opinion the beard is completely psychological, and the team with the psychological edge usually prevails. In times when teams need to be one unit, it will act as the glue that bonds.
Source So once Nanda starts to sport a beard again, MI will be back to winning ways. BTW did you guys notice him saying to one of the fielders that he is going to hit a four.:giggle:

The reason for MI losing yesterday's match is Nanda not coz he failed to connect the full toss and ran out eventually but b'coz he shaved his beard. Source So once Nanda starts to sport a beard again, MI will be back to winning ways. BTW did you guys notice him saying to one of the fielders that he is going to hit a four.:giggle:
:haha: he looks like purana dhoni without the beard