Duminy humbled by Tendulkar's conduct

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Duminy humbled by Tendulkar's conduct

Cape Town: Indian batting star Sachin Tendulkar limits his private time to just "five or six friends", according to Mumbai Indians team-mate JP Duminy. Writing in the Cape Times newspaper on Friday, Duminy said the most valuable lesson he learnt from Tendulkar, his franchise captain, was how the man he described as the "Little Master" conducted himself off the field. The South African left-hander, who justified a $-950,000 price tag by being the leading run-scorer for the Mumbai team, said the highlight of his first Indian Premier League stint was playing alongside legends like Tendulkar and Sri Lankan Sanath Jayasuriya. Duminy wrote that he admired Tendulkar's "exemplary" off-field record. "I will cherish a conversation I had with him where he revealed that he only has about five or six friends, along with his close-knit family, who he spends his precious free time with. "The fact that he can trust them 100 per cent is very important to him and that is something I have really taken to heart." Duminy said the IPL had been an exhilarating experience, but Mumbai lost too many games in failing to qualify for the semi-finals. "We really tried our best, but in the end we needed to be on the right side of a few close matches. The entire team are very disappointed as we have built a big fan base in South Africa, let alone the millions in India. To let so many people down is a bad feeling."
http://cricketnext.in.com/news/duminy-humbled-by-tendulkars-conduct/41096-27.html

Guest gaurav_indian
idea wala no.try kiya kya?:cantstop:
lagta hai flamy ne galti se bhajji ka idea number try kar liya.Kyunki sachin ka hota toh usne poochna tha "when is my birthday" bhajji ne poocha hoga "how many people got slapped by me"?:cantstop:

lagta hai flamy ne galti se bhajji ka idea number try kar liya.Kyunki sachin ka hota toh usne poochna tha "when is my birthday" bhajji ne poocha hoga "how many people got slapped by me"?:cantstop:
Bhajji would have said 'Teri Maa Ki'.n flamy doesn't like racial abuse

Guest gaurav_indian
Bhajji would have said 'Teri Maa Ki'.n flamy doesn't like racial abuse
:hysterical::hysterical: