What a - Royal - Choke

Rajiv

Guest gaurav_indian
saale sab millionaires pai maang rahe hai - pai do pai do .. Gaurav 200K on your way !
bahut bahut shukriyaa main aapki pai pai T20 WC ke baad chuka dunga.:hatsoff: edit :- arey bhai yeh kya bheja hai yeh firauti ki rakam hai ya mayat ka chandaa :((

Its safe to say that had any other top-order batsman apart from Uthappa been there at the crease, B'lore would have actually won. Its insane to think he played two, yes TWO dot-balls, in a grand-final, chasing 15 runs in the last over. This tournament has been a big blow for Uthappa. Given the other talent, I dont he will ever get close to selection to ANY Indian team.

Guest Hiten.
Its safe to say that had any other top-order batsman apart from Uthappa been there at the crease, B'lore would have actually won. Its insane to think he played two, yes TWO dot-balls, in a grand-final, chasing 15 runs in the last over. This tournament has been a big blow for Uthappa. Given the other talent, I dont he will ever get close to selection to ANY Indian team.
I think its unfair to say that. 15 runs in 5 balls is a difficult task, given that PURPLE cap holder was bowling the last over. RU tried to hit him out, but he just couldn't outsmart RP + Gilly's tactics. BRC left it little too late to score some runs.

Better team won, that's the bottom line. There was some terrific bowling and fielding effort from DC. Bangalore were there and there abouts but the likes of Kallis and Rahul should have done better. As for Uthappa, please send him back to MI.

BC Kohli..who walks out for a shot when the wkrkeeper is standing up. We lost rght in that over. What Uthappa could have done in the last over was probably get more closer. But 2 top wkts in one over is a real blow to the chasing team in the final of the tournament. Whatever it is, I am disappointed not because we lost the final, but we choked from a winning position. CHasing 45 runs in 37 balls with 6 wkts in hand..that os a royal ...choke. But a team is only expected to choke in big momemts, finals. Not in prelim matches like many other teams. COming to the finals with 4 losses in 5 matches to start...was a big achievement to the team. Hats off to Kumble, Taylor, Kallis, Dravid, Pandey, Jean Claude Van Damme, Kohli and even Uthappa ..