Just like DD got phased out..

Rajiv

The same way BRC made it at the top, good lottery 8 outta 10 times, BRC would never make it to the top. In India, not a match at all As a whole, the truly enjoyable games were of DC, Chennai, DD and choking MI's for the opposition Watch out next year KKR and MI to make some heavy changes

are you saying we got lucky that the tournament was moved to SA?.I dont know if we will make it to the semis next year but we will definitely win more than 4 games.Indian pitches are "taylor" made for some of our FTBs.with both bracken and steyn our bowling is going to be a lot better next year.the one team i am sure is not making to the semis is mumbai.I see no possible way they can improve-none whatsoever.

are you saying we got lucky that the tournament was moved to SA?.I dont know if we will make it to the semis next year but we will definitely win more than 4 games.Indian pitches are "taylor" made for some of our FTBs.with both bracken and steyn our bowling is going to be a lot better next year.the one team i am sure is not making to the semis is mumbai.I see no possible way they can improve-none whatsoever.
:--D:--D

isnt IPL a lottery, DD was on bad side of it, BRC was on the good side - but like I said in India - this team has no match, still a test looking side and the smallish totals made it chase easier at times with good batting. There are still no explosive batsmen, and dont talk abt uthappa please

Guest Hiten.
Steyn could barely take advantage of RSA's wicket in this IPL, you expect him to be explosive in next IPL ? Your hope will be entirely on AK. Positive note for BRC from this IPL is Mallaya will not lick any more of KP's ars3, negative note will be KP will be coming back to BRC's side :haha: As for MI is concerned, we have local baiz who have been playing exceptionally well in the Ranji's, so they will be familiar with the conditions (I hope :pray:). I would play Ashrafooool in all the games as he is the real FTB. Anyways, too early to talk about next edition.

not only ipl is a lottery Rajiv, but the game itself. South Africa lost just one game in 2008 World twenty20 tournament and they were knocked out of the tournament. They were definately one of the best teams after us. Yet they couldn't see the look of semi final stage.

isnt IPL a lottery' date=' DD was on bad side of it, BRC was on the good side - but like I said in India - this team has no match, still a test looking side and the smallish totals made it chase easier at times with good batting. There are still no explosive batsmen, and dont talk abt uthappa please[/quote'] wrong.Ryder was not given a chance because he failed against the moving ball early(very surprising really). he will be destructive in India-i am positive.even Uthappa will do in India . next year our batting lineup will be MP Ryder Dravid KP/kallis taylor kohli uthappa that is a strong batting lineup which will do very well in India.