W T F is going on, why cant they just hand over the trophy

jf1gp_1

Guest Hiten.

Akon was just lip-syncing. What is the bloody point of coming to the ground then ? He could've been in states and done the same thing :dontknow:

Guest Hiten.
Akon kept shouting come on India I don't think he realised he was in South Africa :dontknow:
$$$$'s were coming from India, dood Indian $$$$ >>>> RSA 'RAND' :hahaha:

Once the match was over, I sat down to watch the presentation. I waited for 45-50 mins for it start, but so got so pissed that I went away to do something else. Came back after another hour and a half the the show was still going on!

Guest Hiten.
Fixed
Lolz' date=' kaneda wala Indian currency bhool gaya :cantstop:[/quote'] Dhakkan log. It's Indian $$ (Players get paid in $$$ for IPL) :winky:

Once the match was over' date=' I sat down to watch the presentation. I waited for 45-50 mins for it start, but so got so pissed that I went away to do something else. Came back after another hour and a half the the show was [i']still going on!
Just out of curiosity, did the captains ever get a chance to speak, or by that point were people beyond caring after all the sound and light shows and superstar singers and dancers? Sounds like the circus needed a better ringmaster for the finish.