Rank the annoying commies in IPL

vvvslaxman

Most of them were annoying this time. Lalit Modi has to get some better commies next time. And last time there were hot girls in Lekha and Shonali. Mandira looks bad and talks bad. Get rid of her....get some better girls next time.:dance:

i hate kameez and his nonsense talkjing we need "bumble"....get him at any cost....also geoffery boycott or tony greig should be brought in who are hanging on ten sports...rebel league Plz call them lalit bhava and i think this was the most ridiculous commentator i ve ever heard 2004120201510401.jpg

The standard of commentary was atrocious througout the tournament. Even otherwise good commentators were talking gibberish half the time. Shastri did not know who was on strike half the time, Gavaskar kept on getting ecstatic about how players from the same international team were playing against each other, the less said about Rameez, Ranjit, and Siva the better, Danny Morrison was just better off staying down on the ground......for an essentially TV event it was a truly sub par effort. The only thing which could have made it worse was the presence of Arun Lal.

Guest gaurav_indian

Even Ravi Shastri is annoying especially during the toss and presentation ceremony.:mad: :hitler: