Bangles

if wishes were horses' date=' beggars wud ride... :cantstop:[/quote'] The thing about Bangladesh fans is they win one match out of a 100 matches. But they have 10 times more arrogance than any other regular Test playing nation. Their goal should be to win Test matches. Not some T20 game and claim they "proved the world wrong". Zimbabwe downed Australia last T20. Big deal. BD is very much capable of beating India in this version just like Scotland is very much capable of beating Bangladesh. Sakeb is their mainstay. He singlehandedly won a match for BD against SL. One such freak innings can cause upsets. But Dhoni will not give any room for mistakes getting repeated.
the guy seems to have loadsa talent....good pace and action... Bangladesh have good spinners but they were lacking a real pacer..hopefully Rubel will fill the shoes... P.S. Welcome to the forum buddy... Hope u enjoy your stay here...
these bunch aint gonna be here after saturday..
The thing about Bangladesh fans is they win one match out of a 100 matches. But they have 10 times more arrogance than any other regular Test playing nation. .
Exactly, every single one of them who have ever posted here would talk as if they are the World cup holder and recently won a test series against India. Despite the current state of their team I can still understand arrogance shown by Pak poster , they atleast have history to back them up. BD team neither has a history nor does the current team have any International player who is universally accepted as a player to watch out for. All are world famous in BD. I want us to humiliate them on saturday just to shut their fans, so that we dont see them on this forum for some time
Despite the current state of their team I can still understand arrogance shown by Pak poster ' date=' they atleast have history to back them up. [/quote'] its hilarious how all of a sudden you've gotten in bed with such paki posters just in an effort to kick dirt in our eyes. seems the BD posters have struck a nerve with some ICFers somewhere...LOL btw, we'll still be here even if you demolish us on saturday, cuz our butts covered by the fact that you are SUPPOSED to beat us. but we'll see if dhoni and boys are as cocky as kumble and his 2007 world cup "semi-finalists."
its hilarious how all of a sudden you've gotten in bed with such paki posters just in an effort to kick dirt in our eyes. seems the BD posters have struck a nerve with some ICFers somewhere...LOL btw, we'll still be here even if you demolish us on saturday, cuz our butts covered by the fact that you are SUPPOSED to beat us. but we'll see if dhoni and boys are as cocky as kumble and his 2007 world cup "semi-finalists."
Your cricketing knowledge amuses me - starting from Kumble captaining the side in 2007. Whether they beat us or not, it is of immaterial. Your behavior still stands as jf1gp_1 suggested - you are too cocky for a team that has been stagnated by your own inconsistency and indiscipline.
i btw, we'll still be here even if you demolish us on saturday, cuz our butts covered by the fact that you are SUPPOSED to beat us. but we'll see if dhoni and boys are as cocky as kumble and his 2007 world cup "semi-finalists."
Not just us. Pretty much every Test nation. That is where you belong. Bottom of the pile forever. If Ireland hand been given test status they would have been 10 times better than your crappy team.
Not just us. Pretty much every Test nation. That is where you belong. Bottom of the pile forever. If Ireland hand been given test status they would have been 10 times better than your crappy team.
fair enough. although the same could be said of anyone...if cricket was popular in the US, they'd be better than India. although, a year near the top - largely due to the retirement of the aussie legends - and a 20-20 ring on the finger, yields such a contemptuous fanbase...maybe being at the bottom of the pile is better, lest we get so intolerably big-headed.
fair enough. although the same could be said of anyone...if cricket was popular in the US, they'd be better than India. although, a year near the top - largely due to the retirement of the aussie legends - and a 20-20 ring on the finger, yields such a contemptuous fanbase...maybe being at the bottom of the pile is better, lest we get so intolerably big-headed.
Hm, how about having only the greatest batsman of this generation (and since Bradman really) represent India with pride? How about a 600+ wicket take who fought under all conditions for his team, and bowled with a cast on his face? A guy who's batted under all the conditions against all sorts of bowlers and has shown incredible defense against any kind of attack? Or this one who hit a 281 against Australia (with those legends you mentioned) and rendered their attack useless for a day and a half? Or perhaps, the captain under all these aforementioned folks flourished? Or perhaps a guy who can hit 2 300s with a phenomenal strike rate and renders all the bowling in the world quite useless? Or perhaps another guy who can hit a genuine fast bowler for six sixes in an over, who later demolished Australia's attack too - and this was back in 2007. We have talented youngsters with committed hearts and who want to do well. These guys deserve my support, and I support my country's team. What do you have in comparison? NOTHING. Zilch. Nada. You are scraping the bottom of the bowl. You've been a test nation for 7 years. You've got to show what for it? 2 draws and some 50 losses. You have balls saying that we're at the top because of the retirement of other legends. Next time take your head outside of your ass, and ask your team to prove something other than winning 1 game every 3 years against a top side like Australia or India or South Africa. And then, go learn some history about how well India has done against Australia with Warne, McGrath, Hayden, Gilchrist, Langer, and co. in the past 15 years or so. Regarding the game on Saturday, I know who I'm supporting and I'm not already coming up with excuses about one team being expected to beat another one. How bout some support for your 92mph bowler and "superb awesome batting talent" Ashraful without giving half-assed excuses before the game even begins? --------- And how ironic is it that you're *****ing, moaning, and screaming in a thread that actually is warning against overconfidence against your team. You've got your priorities set correctly, sir. PMS in a thread that says respect Bangladesh, and then whine and cry and argue that India in its first 7-8 years of cricket, didn't achieve anything. You are amazing fans, your team deserves fans like you - half assed commitment on the field, and fans with heads stuck up too far up their own asses for their good.
You have balls saying that we're at the top because of the retirement of other legends. Next time take your head outside of your ass, and ask your team to prove something other than winning 1 game every 3 years against a top side like Australia or India or South Africa. And then, go learn some history about how well India has done against Australia with Warne, McGrath, Hayden, Gilchrist, Langer, and co. in the past 15 years or so.
touche...however, with those legends gone, nows your time to take #1 undisputed. 70+ years of prep, and all those talented players should do it unless they choke. only time will tell...
Regarding the game on Saturday, I know who I'm supporting and I'm not already coming up with excuses about one team being expected to beat another one. How bout some support for your 92mph bowler and "superb awesome batting talent" Ashraful without giving half-assed excuses before the game even begins?
thats precisely what makes it so funny when you fall, you haven't learned to cover your ass yet. i thoroughly enjoyed the pre-game thread for the WC 2007 clash...and some folks have since then learned, but i don't think you're one of them unless i'm mistaken. btw, just wanted to let you know that as of the current stats, the greatest batsman of this generation (and i don't disagree with that label) has a 4th innings batting average lower than ponting, kallis, inzy, lara, and that "superb awesome batting talent" Ashraful. ***************** it may not seem like it, but i have a lot of respect for the indian players, and i do admire them greatly. however the indian and pakistani fanbase, with a fair number of exceptions, are about as respectable as shoaib akhtar's character.
it may not seem like it, but i have a lot of respect for the indian players, and i do admire them greatly. however the indian and pakistani fanbase, with a fair number of exceptions, are about as respectable as shoaib akhtar's character.
You know when your team will gain respect. When you start winning matches consistently like Lankans were doing in the 90s. Till then the shock wins you guys pull off have absolutely has no value. It doesn't indicate your progress. It indicates stagnation. How long you guys are going to depend on moral wins, shock wins. Even if you miraculously pull off a win against India on June 6th our opinion about your team is still going to be the same.
You know when your team will gain respect. When you start winning matches consistently like Lankans were doing in the 90s. Till then the shock wins you guys pull off have absolutely has no value. It doesn't indicate your progress. It indicates stagnation. How long you guys are going to depend on moral wins' date=' shock wins. Even if you miraculously pull off a win against India on June 6th our opinion about your team is still going to be the same.[/quote'] a fair opinion, however if progress is defined in teh standard way, shock wins are more indicative of progress than no wins. baby steps first, my friend. you don't go from losing to the likes of papua new guinea and denmark in the 1980s to winning Test matches against Australia in the 2000s.
its hilarious how all of a sudden you've gotten in bed with such paki posters just in an effort to kick dirt in our eyes. ."
ill tell you whats hilarious, you actually believing that you have a team worthy of our envy there is a comment on this thread 'i feel embarassed sledging bangles ' thats how Indians who havent seen BD fans like you feel about your team, they feel sorry
touche...however, with those legends gone, nows your time to take #1 undisputed. 70+ years of prep, and all those talented players should do it unless they choke. only time will tell... thats precisely what makes it so funny when you fall, you haven't learned to cover your ass yet. i thoroughly enjoyed the pre-game thread for the WC 2007 clash...and some folks have since then learned, but i don't think you're one of them unless i'm mistaken. btw, just wanted to let you know that as of the current stats, the greatest batsman of this generation (and i don't disagree with that label) has a 4th innings batting average lower than ponting, kallis, inzy, lara, and that "superb awesome batting talent" Ashraful. ***************** it may not seem like it, but i have a lot of respect for the indian players, and i do admire them greatly. however the indian and pakistani fanbase, with a fair number of exceptions, are about as respectable as shoaib akhtar's character.
You're so full of **** and it really doesn't help that you can't understand English either. So please feel free to talk all you want. The moment you bring up my character when I ask you to support your team instead of making up excuses, tbh, shows your confidence in your team, and also so many other things that are not worth repeating on this board.
touche...however, with those legends gone, nows your time to take #1 undisputed. 70+ years of prep, and all those talented players should do it unless they choke. only time will tell... thats precisely what makes it so funny when you fall, you haven't learned to cover your ass yet. i thoroughly enjoyed the pre-game thread for the WC 2007 clash...and some folks have since then learned, but i don't think you're one of them unless i'm mistaken. btw, just wanted to let you know that as of the current stats, the greatest batsman of this generation (and i don't disagree with that label) has a 4th innings batting average lower than ponting, kallis, inzy, lara, and that "superb awesome batting talent" Ashraful. ***************** it may not seem like it, but i have a lot of respect for the indian players, and i do admire them greatly. however the indian and pakistani fanbase, with a fair number of exceptions, are about as respectable as shoaib akhtar's character.
haha ur simply a big joke just like ur team.. if a bangles fan like u can b so cocky, then theres nothing wrong in we being cocky, as we have the results to back us.. wat have u got?? nothing.. u r so full of Sh!t with nothing to back u up... no result... no one cud have performed so badly as ur team.. these r facts n not opinions.. go check ur record n stats.. u bunch have already started celebrating bangles win on saturday with a celebration thread.. and ur calling us cocky n arrogant.. we can afford to b cocky r arrogant as we have the team for it.. u being cocky for a sh!t team is either stupid r retared and u stand out as a joke for the neutrals.. keep living in ur la la land.. as nothings gonna improve with ur team... and ow btw enjoy all those rare victories once in 5 yrs.. :two_thumbs_up:
You're so full of **** and it really doesn't help that you can't understand English either. So please feel free to talk all you want. The moment you bring up my character when I ask you to support your team instead of making up excuses' date= tbh, shows your confidence in your team, and also so many other things that are not worth repeating on this board.
OK, i'm going to have stop posting here, and its not due to Team Bangladesh's crappiness. I just never thought I'd get english lessons from a FOB uncle. btw, my post, as understood in standard American English (the real version of the language) mentioned Shoaib akhtar's character, not yours. i don't know you personally beyond this forum, and i'm sure in real life you're an unassuming guy, who's never talked smack to anyone, who loves his job sitting behind a computer programming away or answering calls from some chick in Los Angeles who's vibrator isn't working properly, with a cricinfo window open following the scores. you would be wise to not argue with me, since i never use facts, and only spit out eccentric opinions which are usually only held by myself, while i'm delusional cuz of the mushrooms i've ingested a few minutes before i make my hourly trek onto the world wide web. see you tomorrow, boss!
If Tamim gets going' date=' the Bangla boys might rock our boat once again.[/quote'] Yes. They have this nothing to lose attitude. Because nobody is going to bury them alive if they fail. Because they are expected to fail. If you form a team like Suman, Naman ojha, Asnodkar et al.. they could also surprise a big team once in a while. Bangladesh is like that.
Yes. They have this nothing to lose attitude. Because nobody is going to bury them alive if they fail. Because they are expected to fail. If you form a team like Suman' date=' Naman ojha, Asnodkar et al.. they could also surprise a big team once in a while. Bangladesh is like that.[/quote'] Perfect comparison