Hobbit-o-phobia

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

4-0 :nervous: I thought we were comfortably placed in this match prior to the 18th over of NZ innings and when Raina/Rohit got going terrificly. MSD and Rohit both played horrendous shots to get themselves out. We have to be careful against Kiwi's. We're like KXI and NZ is CSK :nervous:

Relax folks it's only a warm up game and the trump card Yuvi didn't even play. I don't reckon if today's team is the team that is going to take the field during the T20 WC. A loss in warm up games is always good, the team will peak at the right time. That said for heaven's sake can Dhoni stop promoting to no.3 please....... :pray: He kills all the momentum and the way he gets out is un-watachable. He will do a great job as a lower middle order batsman though.

Dhoni is trying to get himself into form by batting at 3. But it is not working.
how will it work if he charges down the first ball he sees from Vettori,the idea of playing no.3 is that u play safely,rotate strike n play thru the innings.it was a good move but badly executed by Dhoni.i still think no.3 is best for him as he takes time before hitting .i dont think he can hit sixes from ball one
4-0 :nervous: I thought we were comfortably placed in this match prior to the 18th over of NZ innings and when Raina/Rohit got going terrificly. MSD and Rohit both played horrendous shots to get themselves out. We have to be careful against Kiwi's. We're like KXI and NZ is CSK :nervous:
Lolz, bb made this thread only for this statement :cantstop:
how will it work if he charges down the first ball he sees from Vettori' date=the idea of playing no.3 is that u play safely,rotate strike n play thru the innings.it was a good move but badly executed by Dhoni.i still think no.3 is best for him as he takes time before hitting .i dont think he can hit sixes from ball one
That is his spoon shot. :winky: He charges down the wicket not just to hit sixes. Even to take singles he does that. Just look at the way he holds the bat when he does that. Bat would usually be way infront of him. That is his percentage cricket. Occasionally ball goes past him. This was one of those occasion.
:finger::finger::finger: